Faith Trust and Pixie Dust

Thank you, Aspen, for voting!! You are amazing :) Don't forget, readers, to message me story ideas that you want to see! I plan to do a shoutout each chapter now.. I love ALL ideas, so don't be shy! Enjoy this short little chapter.

//Daphne: baby girl, age = 21, age play age = 2
//David: dada, age = 26

David's POV

I grinned at my beautiful girl as she ran around in the grass. She makes me so happy, and I couldn't live without her. She is my rock.

As she comes up to me, she bows in her cute fairy outfit, completed with a short frilly dress and sparkly wings. She giggled, tapping my nose before running off again.

I chased after her, her shrieks making me smile from ear to ear. I catch her, swooping her up into my arms and kissing her all over her face.

She laughs, and I quickly ask, "do you have to go potty, honey? You just had lunch, maybe we should try."

She shrugs her shoulders, and I can tell she is nervous. Daphne isn't use to her little potty yet, and rather use her diapers. But it's easier if she is potty trained, so that's what we are going to do. I carry her into the house and into our bathroom.

Once we are near her princess potty, I help her slip her dress to her ankles, pulling her panties to the side. She sits on the potty, tapping her foot. She poked my arm, giggling.

"Hurry, honey! Then daddy will get you a popsicle.." I bribe, but she doesn't seem to care. I sigh, pulling her up and fixing her dress again. I lift her up, helping my baby wash her hands with her new Barbie soap.

I laugh as she smiles at herself in the mirror, and quickly dry off her hands. We then make our way down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I set Daphne in her high chair, strapping her in so she won't wiggle.

I get a popsicle, and take off the wrapper. Daphne smiles, taking the glittery popsicle and shoving it into her mouth. She finishes it fast, and begs me totals her back outside.

"Pweaseeee, dadaaaaa! Mwe wanta pway faiwies!" She whines as I help her out of her seat. She hugs my body, and I feel her tummy gurgle as I set her down.

Not wanting to make a scene, I leave her alone as she runs around in the grass. About ten minutes after we came out, Daphne runs up to me, making grabby hands. I pick her up, putting her onto my hip.

I can feel her squirming, and know she needs to go potty. "Can we try the potty again.. One more time?" I ask.

She shakes her head, putting her head on my shoulder. I sigh, taking her inside and into her room. We work together to find a cute pair of pajamas, and I help her slide them on.

By now, Daphne is squirming like crazy. When she stands up, her legs instantly cross. She grabs the front of her dress, and walks over to her bed. Quickly, she takes her teddy and puts it in front of her dress.

I look down, streams of yellow pouring down her legs and onto the plush carpet. Daphne's cheeks turn bright red, and I pull the bear from her hands.

She starts to cry, finishing relieving her bladder onto the floor. I sigh, picking her up and taking her back to the bathroom.

"Guess we have to take a bath," I say, knowing she does not like them. She cries harder, but I start the water anyway. She needed to learn!

I put her in the warm water, leaving for just a second to put a towel over the pee stained carpet. I sigh, walking back into the bathroom to see a smiling Daphne, filling the bath with bubbles.

Hope you all like this update! For you haven't already, check out my other story! Chapter 3 will be up soon, and I really love it. Comment, like share, etc.