Day Out With Mommy (Part 2)

YIPEEE ANOTHER PART 2!! Seeing all the comments lately is definitely inspirational, and I have lots for fun ideas. So keep commenting, I love every one of you! Enjoy, and thank you for this request.

//Sarah: mommy age 27
//Savannah: baby girl age 23

Savannah's POV

I couldn't believe my ears when mommy told me we were going to my favorite spot for lunch... PANERA BREAD! No, they didn't have a cool jungle gym like McDonald's, but they always gave mommy and I a free cookie when I brought in my stuffie.

As mommy drove over to the restaurant, I spend time putting stickers into my new sticker book. The kitties were my favorite pages, but I liked the puppies as a close second.

I smiled brightly as mommy got out of the car and came up to my window. She made silly faces at me, and I giggled happily with my stuffed bear.

Soon, I found myself inside the warm restaurant, standing in line with my hand firmly in mommy's. Mommy ordered me my favorite meal, kids mac and cheese with a bread roll. I giggled as mommy ordered her sandwich, and gave me a cookie the woman behind the counter gave us.

Before we took a seat, I went the the pop machine with mommy and helped her put straws in our drinks. I found a seat as mommy went to get our meals. Once we were both sitting, we ate in silence, mommy watching me carefully to make sure I didn't choke.

The macaroni was very yummy, but I didn't do a very good job of keeping the oozy cheese inside my mouth. My lips were very creamy, and mommy laughed at me as it dribbled down my chin. Soon, I found myself trying to bite the bread, the outside hard and crunchy. I quickly got frustrated, not able to bite through it.

Mommy grabbed the bread, tearing pieces I could easily chew. I smiled and ate them quicker than she could pull them off, puffing out my cheeks with all the bread I was stuffing in.

Once I had finished my food, mommy worked on eating her soup. I tapped the table a few times, opening my mouth so she would give me a bite. I was still a very hungry little girl!

"Baby, this is mommy's lunch, you already had yours," she told me finally, and I gave her my puppy dog eyes. When she didn't budge, I sat back, my arms folded as I pouted.

But soon enough, mommy realized I still hadn't eaten my cookie, and gave it to me quickly. I instantly perked up, slowly munching the chocolate cookie in my hands.

"Yum yum in my tum tummyyyy!" I yelled, probably I little too loud for the restaurant. Mommy told me to quiet down, and I turned right back down to my cookie. I definitely did catch her smiling at me though.

No, the day was still yet to be over, but mommy informed me that it was time to go home and take a quick nap. I wasn't thrilled, but was excited to see what was in store soon after...

Whoo hoo! I liked that one, a very cute part two if I do say so myself! Haha, now I have a question that I asked last chapter, but I still need an opinion on so PLEASE COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THOUGHTS.

I've been getting many requests to do a part 3 for A Wet Night. I was thinking about making it its own book, but think it is very similar to my other story I am writing at the moment. PLEASE comment or private message me with your thoughts, I need help on this one!

Thank you to anyone who answers that question above, if there's any requests you have I'd be happy to do them before the others if you give me your opinion... ;) Thanks so much and hope you enjoyed this update.