Dan And Phil's Secret

Another update I have been taking some time to write... Thank you for all the requests lately, I love all of my readers and hope you enjoy this update...

PS IF YOU DIDNT COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE AND/ OR UPDATE ON THE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASEEEE DO THAT!!! I NEED AN OPINION BEFORE I CAN FINISH THAT VERY COMMON REQUEST!!!!!

Dan// age 25 baby boy
Phil// age 29 daddy

Phil's POV

After getting home from my weekly run to the market, I opened the door to a silent flat. I assumed my baby boy would be asleep like I requested since it was past his bedtime, but I did not think it could be so silent in a flat with Dan.

Dan was normally the energetic one, and I guess in a way that's what made ageplay so appealing to him. He loved to draw kitty whiskers on his face, and crawl around the house with nothing but black velvet briefs and kitty ears.

Caring for Dan started to be a regular thing, and I became used to calming him from his nightmares and cuddling him back to sleep. He became dependent on my attention and help, and had major anxiety when we were apart.

Our YouTube was still a creative outlet, but hiding Dan and I's secret will forever be difficult. Whether is calming Dan enough to only keep him out of his headspace for half of a video, or realizing we filmed a whole video with his plushie and blanket in the background, we began becoming more distant from social media.

But other than the social hardships, Dan and I have become very close, and calling him my baby boy still makes me happier than ever. I set the bags from the store on the counter, and made my way down the hall towards our bedroom.

I opened the door to a sleeping Dan, cuddled in his single blue blanket and clutching his bear tight to his chest. He was wearing one of my video game t shirts, and had a pull up around his cute bum. Tear stains covered his cheeks, and I could tell he had been crying for quite a while before falling asleep from exhaustion.

I came to the bedside, pulling our thick blankets over his fragile figure to provide more warmth. He stirred a bit, but still stayed asleep. I stripped off my clothes, leaving only my boxers, and slid into bed beside my boy.

Sadly, I moved the bed a little to much when I crawled in, and Dan slowly opened his eyes and scanned my face. Luckily, he smiled and whispered, "Daddy, you home."

I smiled, pulling the boy closer to me to rubbing his cold body. "Of course baby, daddy's right here," I said, kissing his head.

"M-me miss you, m-me see scary dreams," he whispered, shivers causing his whole figure to shake.

"Shh, baby, it's okay now. I'm right here to protect you," I reassured him, and a smile spread across his face. Soon, he was fast asleep again, and so was I.

Short and sweet, will DEFINITELY make a part 2 because this really had no plot so don't worry! PLEASE COMMENT UP ABOVE, AND IF YOU DO, I WILL WRITE YOUR REQUEST ASAP. THANK YOU ALL!