Day Out With Mommy

Hello readers! I really appreciate the reads! Please help me out by sharing this story, adding it to your reading list, voting and/ or commenting. I love the feedback and requests, and want to be more interactive with you all!! Enjoy this short chapter.

//Sarah: mommy age 27
//Savannah: baby girl age 23

Savannah's POV

It was a Tuesday morning, the day mommy and I get to go to the salon! I love when we get to go out together and have a good day. She came in, picking me up from my crib and carrying me to the changing table.

"Aren't you so excited, Savvy? It's our fun day!!" She said excitedly as she tickled my belly. I giggled as she pulled out a diaper and some powder. She changed me, and put me in a tutu and cute t-shirt.

When she was done, she took me down stairs to get me some breakfast. She put me into my high chair, and strapped me in. When she came back, she had cut up waffles and strawberries, aka my favorite!

I smiled, and she feed my slowly with a baby fork. As we neared the end, mommy got up and put the dishes into the sink and handed me my juice while she ate hers.

When we were both done, she took my out and took me into the living room, telling me, "I'm going to pack up, I'll be right back."

I nodded, watching my show and sucking my thumb. When she returned, she held my diaper bag and her purse. She picked me up, and I bounced happily in her arms.

Once she got me strapped up in the car, we were off to our first stop: the nail salon.

When we finally arrived, the front desk lady gave me a big smile and told us to pick our colors from the table. I picked purple, and mommy picked yellow. Once we were done, the lady took us back to the big chair where we soaked our feet.

Mommy sat down, putting me in between her legs and putting our feet into the warm water. I smiled happily up at her as the lady started to paint my toes.

Once my toes were finished, mommy got hers done too. While this was happening, I feel fast asleep against her chest, and didn't wake up until we were in the car again.

"Hello baby! We are going to the book store now, sit tight!" Mommy told me happily. I giggled, bouncing in my seat.

When we arrived at the book store, mommy let me out of the seat and held my hands as she helped me into the book store.

I was amazed at all the books, and mommy read many pages from various books to me. My favorites we Peppa Pig and The Little Mermaid. Mommy paid for the books, and I got to carry the bags out to the car!

Mommy and I were only partially done with the day, but I was so happy to finally be out with her! What a great day!!!

Again, sorry it's so short, but wanted to get an update up :( Don't worry, comment if you want a part 2! Any requests can be messages to me, and I'd be happy to talk or answer any questions for all of you! Don't forget to check out my new story, I think you will all love it!!