Helping Akira (Part 2)

WOOHOO ANOTHER AKIRA UPDATE. So many readers messaged me to update this chapter, and I really like how it turned out! Make sure to comment and let me know what you think.

Also, I've been getting many requests to do a part 3 for A Wet Night. I was thinking about making it its own book, but think it is very similar to my other story I am writing at the moment. PLEASE comment or private message me with your thoughts, I need help on this one!

But for now, enjoy this update!

//Akira: baby girl, age 13
//Hannah: mommy, age 19

Akira's POV

No. She. Didn't.

My heart pounded against my chest, causing me to breath a bit harder than before. I could see the panic rising in Hannah's eyes as the words fell from her lips, but it was too late to take them back.

"W-w-what?" I questioned, pondering the thought of what she had just blurted out.

"Akira, you need someone who can take care of you. And you know I love you very much, and I would be beyond happy to get involved in age play if it could help you with your... symptoms," she said, and I knew she was trying not to make me sound messed up.

But to but truthfully honest, I was messed up. Not because of my autism, but my mindset lately. I really needed a parental figure who could help me through this time.

"I'm in," I blurted before I could even think what I was saying. We both looked at each other, surprised to say the least.

"Okay then, well I say we get started as soon as possible...," she said, picking me up swiftly into her strong arms. I was nervous for sure, but I knew my new mommy was going to be prefect.

Mommy led me down the long hall on the second floor, taking me into the room next to hers that as far as I was concerned was just storage. But when mommy flung open the double doors, I came face to face with a beautiful pink nursery. (picture above)

My eyes widened, and suddenly I became very excited. I smiled, turning my head into mommy' shoulder.

"Awe, does my little girl like her new nursery?" Mommy asked, carrying me in and placing me on the plush cushion of the changing table. I wiggle my toes, looking around at all the pretty decorations.

Mommy came back, beginning to remove my clothing and put me in an absorbent pamper. I looked at her questioningly, but she just smiled and continued.

"This is going to help you, Akira. Try using these from now on, okay?" She asked, and I nodded bashfully, my cheeks rosy red. She giggled, putting a onesie and tutu on me before setting me on the floor.

I whined, beginning to become hungry. She picked me back up, carrying me over to a small fridge in the corner. Quickly, a bottle of creamy milk was pulled out, and I relaxed. Oh, how I loved milk.

She smiled, sitting in the rocking chair and beginning to feed me. I smiled as I sucked on the bottle, my body slowly relaxing. I could feel my eyes getting heavy, but didn't even realize I my eyelids were shut tight and the bottle taken from my mouth.

My mommy set me into the crib, covering my lower body with a soft blanket.

"Sleep well, angel," she said, stroking my hair out of my face before swiftly sliding out of the room.

***

I awoke to a loud buzzing, a buzzing that was coming from outside of my door. I began to shake, the sound making me very nervous of the horrors that could be behind the door.

The sound got louder, and I quickly flung my hands up to my ears and curled into a ball. Soon enough, I couldn't take it anymore and began to cry in fear. The sound was so loud, so loud I couldn't hear my own thoughts anymore.

The sound stopped abruptly, and the door flung open I screamed, crying harder than before and covering my face in complete fear. Then I heard a soft shooshing, and the warm smell of my mommy filled my nostrils.

I cried softly as I was lifted into her arms, finding myself in a tight embrace. I calmed slightly, but could still hear the ringing in my ears.

"Shooo baby, it's okay, it's okay, it was just the vacuum," mommy said, and I hugged her back. Wow, I loved my new life. I wouldn't trade my mommy for the world.

Sorry for the abrupt ending, really wanted to get this up for you guys!! Hope you all enjoyed, and as always, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!