Day out with Daddy

OH MY GOODNESS!!! 3k reads?! This is crazy! I cannot thank you all enough for the support, and please continue to vote and comment. I love requests and getting to know you all.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - I am thinking of starting a book about advice on ABDL/ TBDL. My thought was that you guys could send me messages and questions, and I could make chapters based on your questions. Please comment your thoughts so I can get this started! I have lots to share!!

Enjoy this update :))

Brandy// daddy, age 29
Giana// baby girl, age 24, little age 5

Giana's POV

"But dada, I-I not want to take a bath!" I yelled, tears spilling down my rosy cheeks.

"I know sweetheart, but you and daddy are going out today. You don't want to be stinky, do you?" Daddy asked, picking me up from my play pen.

"No no, dwaddy. You not like stinky babies," I said sniffling lightly. Of all the things I had to do as a little, bathing was the worst. Water ALWAYS finds a way to get into my eyes!

"Okay, we'll get this done quick," daddy said, pulling off my clothes and plopping me into the warm water. I had to admit that the water felt nice on my sore muscles, but I wasn't excited about getting cleaned up.

"Arms up to the sky!" Daddy coaxed, trying to make lathering me in the thick soap a little less terrible. But alas, I still broke down and cried before he was finished.

"NO DADDY, BABY NOT WANNA GET CWEAN!" I yelled, hoping he would let me out.

"Honey, let me wash the soap off! Maybe we can get some ice cream if you are a good girl," daddy told me, and I quickly sat in the tub.

Once he was finished washing me, I was put into a new pull up and dress. Daddy loved dressing me in cute little sundresses when we went out, and today was one of those days.

"How about we hit the bookstore?" Daddy asked, putting me into my car seat before taking off to the store.

"NEW STORIES!" I shouted, and daddy quickly scolded me for raising me voice. Luckily, all was forgotten once we reached the bookstore. Daddy bought be 3 new picture books, and even a kitty plushie.

I was so excited as we left the store when daddy reminded me of our promise from bath time.

"Guess it's time for ice cream since you've been such a good girl," he said as he buckled me and my new toy into the car. I squealed, hugging the kitty that I named Trixie.

"I love you sweetie," my daddy said as he pulled into Dairy Queen, my favorite ice cream shop.

"I wove you too," I replied, scanning the menu even though I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Daddy, daddy! I know what I wants!" I said.

"What is it?" He asked, even though he already knew my answer.

"Vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles!" I said, giggling.

"How did I know?" He said jokingly as he ordered our food. Once we ate our once cream, daddy quickly got me back to the car.

"Okay, try not to sleep until we get home!" Daddy told me as I yawned. I nodded, knowing I wouldn't last long since it's nap time.

Before we even left the shop, I was fast asleep holding tightly to my new plushie. I loved my little life.

Yayayayayay! I love these short little updates, they are easy and fun to write! Hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to read the announcement above.