Almost a dream

Hello, amazing readers!! I'm sorry its been so long since I updated, but I've been very busy! I hope you all enjoy this story, PLEASE COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME IDEAS. I really want more feedback so I can give you what you all want to see!

//Darren: 30 years old, daddy
//Victor: 27 years young, baby boy

Victors POV

"Daddddyyy!" I scream, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. It was a typical morning, waking up in the cramped cabin without a care in the world. Daddy kept me safe. We were at least twenty miles from anyone, which meant any danger would have a tough time reaching us.

We like it here, me and daddy. Ever since my parents found out I was into age play, they haven't spoken to me. Their last words were, "you have ten days to get the hell out".

Those words will forever haunt me... They swore, which wasn't very common in our Christian home. But I guess they didn't think I followed God's rules. Doesn't God love all his creations? He made me like this, I know it, and I continue to love him every day for giving me Darren- I mean daddy!!

"Good morning, baby.. How did you sleep?" My daddy cooed as he pulled me close to him. I giggle, and curl up against him, mumbling, "good".

He smiles, taking me into his arms and to the bathroom. He sets me on the edge of our ensuite vanity counter, tickling my hips. I squeal, and he manages to pull off my shirt without me noticing.

I blush as he removes my trousers and soaking diaper, exposing my whole body. He smiles, and I instantly am taken into his arms again, cradled close to his body.

"I love you," he whispers, and I believe him. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't have. I'd been played to many times to count on my hands alone, but not daddy. He promised.

As he ran the tub, daddy set me on the cold toilet seat. I smile, swinging my feet in attempts to tap him. Sadly, I wasn't even close.

"Try to go potty, baby. I don't want you to have an accident in the tub," he tells me. I nod, scrunching up my face in attempt to look like I'm trying. He laughs, obviously not buying it. "Pleaseeee, I'll give you ten kisses?"

My eyes go bright, and I quickly start to go pee. He laughs at how easy I am to persuade, but quickly places me into the tub. Once I'm settled, daddy turns his body around and strips down. When he's naked, he turns and hopes in across from me.

I smile as he throws in my favorite bath bomb from lush, a dragons egg. I watch with wide eyes at the tub fills with bright colors. I run my hand over the rough surface of the ball, and frown when I fully dissolves.

"Don't worry, babe. The colors won't go away until we are finished," daddy promises, knowing that's always my worry. He knows me to well!

I laugh, moving closer to him. He quickly grabs my cheeks, not hard in the slightest, and places ten quick kisses on my lips as promised. I'm telling you, this man never breaks a promise. That's why I love him..

I smile once he's finished, my face as red as a tomato. He splashes me and I splash him back. This quickly leads to a battle of each of us splashing one another, and he eventually lets me win.

My prize ends up being another kiss, this time longer and more passionate. But still soft and caring.

After our fun, we move onto washing one another. He scrubs my whole body clean, including my hair. I wish I could do that for him, but I get frustrated quickly as I try to get soap out of the bottle.

He laughs again, doing it himself. I sit, watching him do his thing. I relax, feeling as if I was part of an amazing dream. One I hoped I'd never awake from.

Even though everything seems so perfect, there's one thing I haven't told you yet... Once that isn't normal in this age play relationship.

Most daddy's wouldn't want to be much more than their babies daddy, but Darren is much more.

He's my love.

He's my world.

And soon, he would be my husband.

And I couldn't wait...

Hope you all enjoyed this short story! Please let me know your thoughts on this, I really like this one! I'd be happy to write a part two, or even a whole book! Love you all, keep voting, sharing and commenting!!

ps, if you are looking for another good TBDL book to read, make sure to check out my other book! Thanks!!