More Than That (Taylor Caniff)

I just want to apologize to any of you who are about to read this it is so bad and goes so fast and this fanfic makes me want to tear my hair out and scream. It is horribly written and I wrote this such a long time ago so the story line SUCKS and I don't know why I wrote half of the things I did, I'm warning you now. So sorry for everyone who's finished this story.

I have, however, grown as a writer and moved onto writing teen fiction/romance stories, that are well written and have better storylines. My latest story is titled, "Greenwich Academy". I am very proud of my newer work and can assure you it is nowhere near as bad as my old ones. Thank you. 

----------------------------------------
I saw the school bus pull up, the bus stop was in front of my house, lucky for me.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and hurried out the door to the bus. I entered the bus and walked down the isle. I heard a whistle coming from the right side, my head snapped right at Taylor Caniff.

Taylor Caniff, the most annoying, obnoxious, stuck-up boy you will ever meet. He wasn't always like this, he used to be nice. But then he got Youtube famous.

I shoot him a glare and walk to the next open seat. I sit next to my best guy friend, Jack. Jack has always been there for me. And I love him.. But as a friend of course.

"Hey!" I said to Jack.

"Hey, How was your summer?" He smiled back.

"Good, I didn't do a lot, how about you?"

"Same thing as you." He laughed.

We continued to make small talk.

I then pulled a hairbrush out of my backpack, since my hair tangles easily, I brushed out my long wavy beach blonde hair and I looked in the mirror that my brush came with. I examined my blue-ish, green-ish eyes, then put my hairbrush away.

"You're here, everyone get off!" Our bus driver yelled. I laughed and got off the bus.

I quickly got to the office to pick up my schedule, it's my senior year and my classes really matter to me. Mostly the people in it, I don't like to be distracted. This year I'm aiming to get into Princeton. My mom and dad went there so it's a family thing. I know, Princeton's hard to get into. I look down at my schedule and examine it. I look at my first period class, English. And head down to the classroom.

When I walk in, I was pretty pleased with the people in that class, no one loud and distracting. On que, Taylor Caniff walks in. Fabulous. I thought, My years going to be great.

•[TAYLORS POV]•

(Listen to Floats my Boat- Aer)

Once I got off the bus, I walked slowly to pick up my schedule.

"Yo Taylor!" My friends, Dillon yelled as he walked up to me.

"Hey." I said to him.

"What did you do this summer?" He asked, now walking next to me.

"I don't know." I said, I didn't feel like talking.

"Great answer. Well, I'm gonna go to..." He paused briefly, " Spanish 5.. Wow this sucks." He said walking away.

I quietly laughed and kept walking, a group of girls passed by, eyeing me up and down.

"You never called me after that party!" One of them yelled.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, I didn't know who she was.

"Are you kidding?" She looked shocked, "We hooked up at that party."

"I was probably drunk as fuck." I said and walked away.

After many others stopped to talk to me, I finally got my schedule at the office. First period English. Wow, I get to start my day out the fun way! I thought sarcastically.

I walked down the hall to my first period class. I must've been late or something, because everyone was staring at me.

"Oh, Mr. Caniff, so nice of you to join our class today!" My English teacher, Mrs. Kroft, sarcastically said.

"Yeah, your welcome for my presence." I laughed, sitting down in the desk next to Sarah.

I looked around at the room, every single person in the room stated at me with their mouths open, jaws to the floor.

I seriously didn't know anyone in this room. Accept for Sarah... Willis? I think it is. Well, I don't know her, just her name because she's hot. I turned and winked at her, she glared at me and looked away. I laughed and continued to mess around. This is going to be a fun year.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok well I went back and basically re wrote this chapter, because it was so bad.

All Rights Reserved © 2014