Chapter 6

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

Follow my Instagram for updates!

@Hollyellie3

----
•[SARAHS POV]•

I'm still shocked from what Taylor just said to me.. I can't fall in love with him. We're complete opposites. It's not right.. "I-i I cant" I sobbed, and I ran down the street to my parents blue car. Taylor didn't chase me, he stood there. He probably doesn't even care.. It was probably a joke.

•[TAYLORS POV]•

She sat there, crying. I wanted to hug her. But I knew she would push me away... So I waited, I waited for her to speak.

"I-i I cant" she stuttered, before I got the chance to say anything. She sprinted away into her car, and drove off. I really have feelings for her... I'm to big of an asshole to be nice. I screwed up.. Really.

•[SARAHS POV]•

the whole way home I thought about it, what he had said... Did he really mean it..? I don't know, I can't ever take him seriously.

I pulled into my driveway, I got out and wiped the tears off my face. I walked into the front door, to my surprise, I saw my mom and dad sitting there watching TV. "Hi" I said Plainly.

"Oh hello honey!" my mom said, "how was the party?"

My parents both smiled at me, you would think your parents would care about what you would wear to a high school party, nope. Not mine, they didn't care, they wanted me to be happy since they're never home.

"It was... Uh okay?" I said it more like a question.

"Aw! sounds fun!" my mom just smiled, not really taking a hint.

"We'll, I'm gonna shower.." I said as I walked upstairs.

My parents just nodded, as I could hear them talking about their days in high school.

I walked into my bathroom, I slipped off my clothes and into the shower.

•[TAYLORS POV]•

After I stood there in that spot for awhile, thinking about how I screwed up. I finally walked back inside the house, I decided to leave. I went to go thank David, "hey, man thanks for the party tonight. I'm gonna get going. I have stuff early in the morning tomorrow" I lied.

"Aye, no prob. You know where Sarah is? I wanted to dance with her but she went to go get a drink earlier and didn't come back.. Any ideas?" David said.

Ugh.. I hated how he liked sarah..

"Uh.. No but she left, her parents called her.. I guess there was something going on at home."

"Damn it. I wanted to dance with her"

"Haha, we'll uhh I'm gonna head home now." I had no idea where Ashley was, but frankly I didn't care.

"Hey taylor! wanna dance??" I random slut yelled out, now if I was my old self, I wouldve...

"Uh sorry im leaving" I said back.

"Awe come on.. I know you want too!"

She was drunk, for sure. "I really,really cant"

"Too bad! lets dance!" she grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor. She started to grind on me. But I didn't do anything back.. "I need to go, now leave me alone!" I shot at her.

"Wow, it's a party. I thought you wanted to have fun!"

I shook my head at her and walked out the front door. I walked down the driveway, looking at the drunk boys and girls heavily making out. It was gross to watch is... That would've been me? I'm such an asshole. Really.

I walked down the street and into my car, I started the gas and sped out of the neighborhood and to my house. When I walked in, I saw my little sister (he doesn't have a little sister in real life, but here, she does. Quick info about her ok??? she's 13, she has long brown hair, and brown eyes and her names Hope. Ok? so that's what she looks like lol ok) watching tv in the family room.

"Hey" hope said.

"Uh hey." I responded

"A girl came by, she was looking for you. She had an... Interesting outfit on"

"What did she look like?!" I asked excited.

" I don't remember"

"Ugh, what color hair?"

"I said, I DONT REMEMBER, all I told her was to come back at 11:30 since you would probably be back then."

"It's 11:25! She will be here soon"

"Yeah, yeah. Now keep it down I'm trying to watch tv."

Those next five minutes were the longest five minutes of my life, I thought about it, I hope it's Sarah. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing, I raced to answer it,when I opened the door.. I was shocked to see who was standing there...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LALALALALALALALALA. Who do you think it will beee???? leave a comment on who you guess!:)

Remember Taylor doesn't have a little sister. Hope is made up:)))

And I'm going to start ANOTHER Taylor caniff fan fiction.. It will have no relationship to this one, completely different. I write more about it later.. I'll update soon ily guys!:))

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!<3