Chapter 15

PLEASE don't comment anything mean or rude in the comment section, it's not needed & I realize there's a lot of things wrong with the book, but I don't need you to tell me.

•••[[[TAYLORS POV]]]••

"..Sarah?" I barely choked out.

"Taylor? What is this? I trusted you!" She screamed and ran out.

"I think it's best you go, Lindsey." I looked down and told her.

"Yeah no kidding, you really don't know how to treat a girl, do you?" she asked, talking about Sarah.

"That's not true!" I defended.

"Mhmm." She said and walked out the door.

"I need to find Sarah" I mumbled to myself.
---
I looked everywhere and I can't find her. I started to walk back to my room when I saw Matt come out of his room. I looked at him and smiled, I wasn't in the mood for a stupid challenge.

"Hey Taylor!" Matt yelled.

"Yeah?" I answered back

"Do you have a girlfriend named Sarah?" he asked.

I didn't really know how to answer I mean, technically we were. "uh yeah,why?

"She's in our room."

"Can I see her?"

"I guess, if she wants to talk to you."

I took that as a yes, and I walked pass him into the room.

When I walked in, I saw Sarah sitting down talking with the rest of the girlfriends, Ana, Lyn, Ashlynn, and Melanie.

"Sarah?" I asked weakly.

Sarah's head shot up, I saw her blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"What?" she asked harshly.

"Can we talk?" I asked softly.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Let me explain please."

•[[SARAHS POV]]•

"Let me explain please." Taylor told me, he had a sincere expression, a face full of regret. So much of me wanted to run up and kiss him, but I couldn't.

I wanted to soft to him, and tell him it was okay. But he cheated, I filled with so much anger so quickly so I let it out, even though I was in a room of all of these boys. Who cares.

"What is there to explain Taylor? Nothing! You cheated on me, end of story! I trusted you. You told me you loved me Taylor! And this promise ring," I took a deep breath so I wouldn't start crying again, "This promise ring, it's bullshit! All of this is. We're done Taylor. " I then took off my promise ring Taylor gave me, and threw it at him.

With that, I pushed past him and out of the room. I was going home, this all turned out to be the worst trip ever. I had this all planned out, I bought myself a ticket on the same flight as him, after he walked in the gates I changed my outfit and put a wig on so Taylor would have no idea, I wanted to surprise him... Worst idea.

I walked to the end of the hall, and go in the elevator. I pressed 'Lobby' and waited for my arrival.

Once I got off the elevator, I had no idea where to go, I decided to just go sit in one of the Ballrooms.

I walked into a random one, and I just broke down. I sat down, and leaned against the wall. I brought my knees to my chest. I started crying, uncontrollably.

So many questions ran through my head, why did he do it? What did she have that I didn't? How did it happen? Why did he lie to me?

Too many questions ran through my head, I couldn't take it. I pulled out a razor from my pocket. I always kept one in there, in case I needed it... It's been awhile.

I looked at my left wrist, I remembered when I told Taylor about them, but that was only part of my story. So many painful memories flooded my head looking at them, like when I promised myself I was strong enough to stop. But I'm not... It takes my pain away.

I lift my razor with my right hand, and I cut my wrist, my pain went away... But did really? Wasn't I just hurting myself more? These questions raced in my head, I started crying again, too many questions, another time a cut myself.

I was about to cut my wrist for the third time today, when I heard people walk into the room, shit. I looked up to see who, it was Taylor... And all of the boys.

Taylor looked at me, his cheeks were stained with tears. Then, he raced to me, with out saying a word, he took the razor out of my hand, and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to the Bathroom on the other side of the ballroom.

I was still crying, all he said was, "shhhh babygirl, you're okay"

When we got to the bathroom he set me on the floor. He grabbed a paper towel and held it to my wrist, to apply pressure.

He turned me around and sat me in between his legs, so my back was to his chest. He rested his head on my shoulder.

Since the paper towel turned red so quickly, he took off his bandana and tied it to my wrist. I smiled at the thought.

He kissed me on the cheek, and said, "I'm sorry baby, you're going to be okay. Okay?

I just nodded and rested on his chest.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
-----------------------

OKKKKAYYY EMOTIONAL CHAPTERRRRRRR. I HOPE YALL LIKE IT, SORRY IT TOOK SOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE ILY.

---if you want more of this book, please make sure to

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE,

it really encourages me to keep writing this book!!!----

Ily guys!
--- Holllsss💕💕🌸❤️💋