"Hey dad" I say and kiss his cheek.

"Hey sweetheart" he sounded upset.

"What's wrong?"

"I couldn't get the flight"

"It's okay" I said. "We can go some other time"

"Okay. Here" he says and hands me the folder. It was heavy.

"What's this?"

"Tristian sent those. He said its pictures from the video shoot"

"Okay" I run up the stairs, to tell Jacob and Reece that we couldn't go.

After 2 rings Jacob picks up and Reece is with him. Their hair was messy.

"Seriously?" I ask annoyed.

"Sorry, we needed to do it" Jacob says and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, we can't go"

"Aw, you'll just see Swae next month" Jacob says with a smirk. Then Reece pushes him back. He was looking behind me.

"What's wrong?"

"That folder. Open it" he demands.

"Why? It's just pictures from the video shoot" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Just open it"

I shrug and grab the folder. It did feel too heavy for it to just have pictures. I tear the top off and I look inside. There were 5 little booklets. I took out one. It was a passport. I opened it and Jacob's face was on it. I took out everything from the folder. Flight tickets and 4 more passports. I opened all the booklets and it had our faces in them, including Michael. My dad is planning to bring him. Nice.

"It's our passports" I yell. "We're going to California!!"

Jacob and Reece scream. My door opens revealing my dad and Michael. I threw the phone on the bed and run to hug Michael.

"I can't believe you're coming" I began. "This trip is going to be amazing"

"Definitely. We can go to the spa, get some plastic surgery a-"

"Woah" my dad jumps in. "My daughter is not getting plastic surgery. Maybe some Botox. At least that's what I'm getting"

"Botox it is"

I chuckle. "I'll pass on that"

"I'll take her spot" I hear Jacob shout.

"Shut up"

My dad and Michael laughed.

"Alright, so we're leaving tonight. Jacob and Reece, we're picking you guys up. So be ready by 9" my fathers says.

"Okay" Jacob and Reece say in unison.

----------

It's 9:30 and I'm half asleep. We're currently at the airport, waiting for Jacob to hurry up with his makeup.

"Dude, you can do that on the plane" I spat.

"Oh my fucking god, okay!" He snaps and I roll my eyes.

We follow my dad and Michael. We we're being escorted by some lady and of course paparazzi recognized us. Thanks to my dad. But then they came at me. Like what the hell, I'm not even that famous! But thanks to Swae, I guess I'm more famous. Hopefully they don't ruin the surprise.

While on the plane, I dm slim to let me know where they're at. He said they were currently staying at their friend's house in Beverly Hills. He dm's me the address and I thank him.

Once the plane begins to move, Reece and Jacob begin to argue.

"Shut up fairies!"

"Bitch you shut up" they both say in unison and go back to their arguing. I get up and throw my opened water bottle at them. They gasped and I smile.

"Don't ever call me a bitch" I warn and sit down. I put my head phones on and watch freaks and geeks.

-------

2:00 am

After being in the air for 5 hours, we finally made it to LA. I was relieved when the plane touched the ground. Jacob had a minor panic attack cause the plane began to shake. He's relaxed now though.

"God is good" he began to shout. "God is amazing"

"Okay, Jacob we get it" I say and he scoffs.

I put my little Michael Kors book bag on and made sure I looked great. Even though I looked hilarious. I was dressed in my ice cream cone pjs and my gold and white superstar adidas.

It was dark out, but once my dad opened the door and walked out, there were so many flashes.

Paparazzi.

I took a deep breath and stood next to my dad and Michael, since the opening was big enough. I waved and so did my dad. We walked down the stairs hand in hand and smiled widely.

"Welcome back Lance" one pap said.

My dad smiled. "Thanks man" he shook his hand and smiled at the camera.

"Hi, Amanda. How are you?"

"Hi and I'm good and you?" I ask the pap. He was pretty hot.

"Great! Now that you're here" he says and I blush. Hopefully Swae doesn't see this. Omg.

Jacob and Reece get off the plane and immediately their ambushed.

"Jacob pose" a couple of paps shouted and that's exactly what he did. They whistled at him. Reece got upset and wrapped his arm around Jacob's waist.

Swae's Pov:

I was at my friend's house. We were smoking and drinking. I wasn't fully gone. Jay decided to play video games. He turned the tv on and the news channel appeared. He was about to change it, but I stopped him when I saw who was on.

Lance Bass.

The headlines read, 'Lance Bass returns to California with fiancé Michael and daughter Amanda'

Im tripping. I rubbed my eyes and their appeared Amanda, holding her father's hand. She was dressed in ice cream cone pajamas and had two pigtails. She's so cute.

"Dude, you're dating Lance Bass's daughter?" Jay asks in shock.

"Yeah" I say and slightly blush.

"You lucky"

I nod and smirk.

Slim walked in.

"Fuck, you know" he says and I look at him curiously.

"Know what?"

His eyes widened. "Nothing"

He runs upstairs and I go after him. He runs into the guess room and was about to close the door but I stopped him. I push him against the wall.

"Tell me! Now!"

"Okay, okay. Amanda hit me up saying that she was coming and wanted to surprise you. But the news already ruined it"

I let him go and smile. No one has ever done that for me. I'm usually the one doing that.

"Are you okay?" Slim asks.

"I'm so happy"

Slim smiled and pats my back. "Finally. Now you can stop taking those pills"

I freeze. "What?"

"I know about those pills. I saw you take them a couple of times" he explains and my face saddens. "Hopefully, this girl helps you out"

"Yeah.."