Heat

A/N: this is is Scömíche but I just wanted to point out

I became a hardcore Troyler shipper overnight halp they kissed and everything bless

******

Scott was special.

He had two ranks. He was an Alpha and a Beta.

He was in school, but he took both Alpha and Beta classes, and he was known for it.

He was the most powerful being on Earth because of this fact, and he didn't think much of it. He was just one of the kids in high school.

This kid happens to be super powerful, but hey, who cares?

Scott didn't care if he had all the ranks, he only cared if he had one thing.

Mitch.

Mitch was Scott's Omega, and he was Scott's main priority, always. Mitch was a senior, but Scott was still in school because he needed extra classes.

Today, the whole school had to go to the gym for something they didn't care about.

They divided them by their ranks, and Scott sat on the front row of the Alpha section.

20 minutes into the principal's speech, Mitch's stomach started hurting a lot.

He knew what was happening, 'not here, not now, please' he thought.

Mitch started whining and sweating. The other Omegas near him moved away from him, knowing he'd feel like he was suffocating.

The instant Scott smelled it he was on his feet running towards him, until the teachers and staff held him back.

Meanwhile, all the other Alphas had red eyes but none of them even dared to stand up, scared of Scott.

Scott kept trying to break free from the teacher's and principal's grip.

"Let me go! I have to help him!" Scott could only focus on his Omega suffering on the bleachers.

"No, Scott! We don't k ow what you're capable of yet!"

Scott thought fast.

If he had his Beta side in control, his Alpha instincts would calm down and he could get Mitch to his house safe.

He looked at the principal with yellow eyes. "Please, let me go!"

The principal hesitantly nodded and let the teachers release him.

Scott ran with all the speed he had up the bleachers, until he got to Mitch.

"Baby, don't worry, you'll be fine. Let me help, okay? Only 15 minutes."

Scott started carrying Mitch down the bleachers, when he felt it.

His Alpha side was fighting through.

He almost tripped down, but luckily he made it. He ran towards the exit faster, before the Alpha side could take over.

In the parking lot, his eyes started flicking from yellow to red.

He couldn't let his Alpha take over. He was incredibly strong and would probably take Mitch in the parking lot.

"A-Alpha! It h-hurts! Help me-e!" Mitch whined.