Another (Normani/You)

Start from the beginning

I asked grandma if I was allowed to go take a walk outside and she agreed, but she made me promise to not exaggerate myself and to bring my phone with me.

I walked outside my room planning to go to the lobby out to the garden to breathe some fresh air.

I pressed the elevator button to the ground floor since my room was at the 13th floor of this hospital, soon the elevator dinged then just as I was about to go out I noticed that I was at the wrong floor.

I then looked back at the screen to see that I accidentally pushed the button to the basement floor..where the morgue is.

"Fuck!" I cursed when all I saw a light flickering on and off from.a distance with a sign that says..

MORGUE

I face palmed myself and rolled my eyes at me being such an idiot sometimes, this situation is actually pretty scary but guess I'm used to this cause I'm practically obsessed with horror movies, books, and fictions.

When I was going to turn my back to the elevator someone caught my eye..

A girl. A Goddess to be exact.

She has a beautiful dark skin, nice slender body, amazing thighs, nice straight hair, well not that I was checking her out..but seriously it's rare for you to find a Goddess in a hospital.

Specifically in a MORGUE!

She turned around and our eyes met, while I was frozen awe-stricken in place her dark eyes observing me. Wait..is that a doll in her hand and why on earth is she wearing an eye patch?

"You know it's rude to stare at people" she says now in front of me.

"Ah! When did you get here??" I jumped in shock earning a small creepy smile.

Paranormal type of shit..

"Why are you staring at me?" she asks again and I also noticed she's wearing the same uniform those two earlier were wearing.

She's from our school! But what is she doing in a morgue?

"You better leave now."

"H-huh?" Fuck. What is this girl doing to me?

She pointed at the elevator, "Leave" she says with a firm voice.

"O~o-okay.." I entered the elevator and when I look back at her she...disappeared.

(O_O)!!? Was I seeing things?

And who is that weird girl? She's weird but I like it.

And first of all what was she doing in a morgue carrying a doll? Don't tell me...she's...

DEAD.

Nope but that's impossible.. If she was dead then- why can I see and feel her?

~~Next Morning ~~

"Grandma! I'm off!" I shouted while tying up my shoelaces.

"OK be careful y/n!" grandma reminds me.

"Why Y/AN??" (A/N: Your Aunt's Name) I heard our pet bird call out my aunt's name..like..like he's crying. But I decided to shrug it off since I'm going to be late.

I was walking out of the house when from the corner of my eye I saw grandpa talking to himself, I shook my head because since mom died he's been like this.

"Gramps..I'm heading off now." he stared at me with a smile.

"Be careful y/n..you don't know what's gonna happen." then he stared back at the pond near the cherry tree.

You don't know what's gonna happen..

What is gonna happen?

~~School~~

I reached my new school and I was seriously impressed with it, it's just like in the Anime's I used to watch before I moved here in Japan.

When I first came here I was like "Where are the subtitles?" Lol.

Anyways...

"Class I'd like you to meet our new transfer student..y/n." Our homeroom teacher Mr. Yamamoto introduced me in front of the class but they only gave me small smiles and stares.

"Y/LN-san please introduce yourself.." I nodded and remembered that they don't use first name basis when addressing each other they always use the last name, because from what I heard calling someone by their first name means you both are dating or relatives.

"Konnichiwa! I'm Y/N L/N I'm 15 years old nice to meet you all!" I bowed to them but just when I raised my head my eyes I found the same girl yesterday staring at me.

The eye patch girl!