Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.

Start from the beginning

I walked over to the door that I knew was Zayn’s and opened it. But just then Liam shuts it in my face.
“excuse me? What do you want?”

“you really are as stupid as you look.”

“what is your problem? I haven’t done anything to you!” he just rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm pulling me to the other door across the hall.

“this.” he said pointing to the door. “is Zayn’s flat.’’

“and that.” he said pointing to the door I thought was Zayn’s. “is mine.”

“whatever.” and I pushed open the door walking in.

“so what did you need?” Liam said leaning against the doorway.

“not that it’s any of your business.” I said bending over and opening the bag I wanted. “but I need a dress.”
he chuckled. “what? Going to pretty yourself up for us?”

“no, in fact I think that’s the last thing I would ever do for you. I’m going out with a friend.”

“what about Zayn?”
“well I was going to invite me but I don’t want to have him inviting you guys.”

“that’s not very nice. And he said you were the nicest person he knew.” I rolled my eyes.
“he probably forgot to mention that I beat up some douche for looking at my ass.” and I turned my head smirking his eyes went from looking me up and down to shocked. How I knew? I’m just good like that.

“ah! There is it.” I grabbed the dress and shoes and walked into Zayn’s bathroom.

(her outfit-

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44851707

)

I fix my hair and then walk out. My heels clunking on the ground making my presence obvious. Liam turns around from the couch. Why is he still here? We both know we don’t like each other. So why does he have to be here?

He looks me up and down and smirks.

“what exactly do you want me to tell Zayn and the boys?”

“nothing?” I said with a ‘you-should-know-this’ tone.

“right… I‘ do it…. If you let me come.” he said getting up and walking a bit to close to me.

“excuse me?” he is not, repeat, not coming.

“you heard me.. I’m. coming… but if you want me to tell the boys then okay…” I gave him one of my best glares. But that didn’t even phase him.

I groaned. “fine! But you have to promise to come up with an excuse, a good one.” he smiled and me and we walked out.

God what have I gotten myself into?

We walked into Delilah’s flat and she popped off the couch screaming at me.

“SERENA!!!” giving me a hug.

“I’ve missed you chicka!” she said. I laughed.

“I’ve missed you too Deli.”

“okay lets get out of here.“

she wiggled her eyebrows and pulled me to the door

Before we left I turned to Liam.

“have fun, don’t break anything… or you could just go back home. I’m sure it’s way past your bedtime.”

He smirked. “or I could just come with you.”

“no!” but at the same time Delilah said.

“okay!” and lets say her voice is a bit louder than mine. I grumbled and stalked out the door.

We were walking down the street and Delilah was flirting with Liam. I on the other hand was walking in front of them trying to find the club she wanted to go to. I sighed this was pointless.

“Deli- oh come on!”

She was already making out with Liam. And I thought he was suppose to be the sensible one?!

“DELILAH WILL YOU STOP FOR 5 SECONDS AND TELL ME WHERE WE ARE GOING!?” I yell after 5 minutes of them swapping spit. Delilah may be my second best friend but she is a huge slut.

They pulled apart and Delilah scowled at me.

“your standing in front of it dofus.” I looked up and there it was. The club. I looked over and Liam was smirking at me.

“you really are that stupid. Tell me.. Are you a blonde?”

I rolled my eyes. “my hair is black so no, I’m not blonde. Are you colourblind? Or just an idiot?”

“Rena just go inside we will meet you in there later.” Delilah says. I rolled my eyes showing the bouncer my I.D and walked inside.

So there are perks to bringing Liam.

One was we got a VIP table, and Two we had free drinks.
The cons? Liam.

I got up from my seat and walked to the bar sitting down on the stool and waiting for my drink.

Just then someone sits down next to me.

“so enjoying yourself?” I looked over and Liam was sitting there smirking at me.

“why do you care?”

“because I need an excuse to get away from your friend.” I almost choked on my drink. This was typical. Delilah finds a guy, starts making out with him, gets drunk, and becomes clingy girlfriend Delilah.

“oh, and I thought you guys were hitting it off?” I smiled as innocently as possible and he rolled his eyes.

“don’t play stupid- well stupider- how do I get rid of her?”

“dance with someone. She doesn’t like that and will ignore you for the rest of the night.”

He nodded then started thinking for a while till he smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor. He spun me around and leant closely to my ear. I shivered when his hot minty breath hit my neck.

“w-what are you doing?” I stuttered.

“just go along with it.”

I shrugged as much as I hate him I was in the mood to dance. Even if it meant dancing with him.

I moved my hips to the beat and he danced behind me in sync with my motions. I spun around wrapping my hands around his neck looking over to see Delilah pouting.

She is going to hate me tomorrow.

~*~

so Liam and Serena HATE each other and they went to a club together and they danced to get Delilah of his back... hmmm it's kind  of boring and pointless but just to add up to when the drama happens.

i don't reallly like this but i don't want to have drama happen RIGHT AWAY. so please hang in there. please? next chapter there will be drama...

I'M GOING TO TELL YOU SERENA'S PERSONALITY... she is a party animal(obviously), she is nice but just doesn't like the boys, she is someone who isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks and will punch you in the face.

GUYS I'M IN LOVE... with Polyvore what where you thinking? Pfft

i hope you like this. but you know it's okay. it's kind of confusing at the moment in my eyes. but the DRAMA will start NEXT CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU ~Me! <33333 xxx