Chapter 50. Part 2

Aaliyah.

After dropping Amaris at the jail house I found myself in front of Damien's apartment door. He texted me a couple of hours ago saying that I should come over and I did just that.

Not knowing if I would regret my decision coming over here I gently knocked on the door and waited for it to be answered.

The locks unlocked causing my stomach to tighten. Damien came in view and flashed his pearly whites before stepping aside so I could step in.

"Hey" I mumbled as I walked passed him.

"You seem nervous" he smirked crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm not going to bite you Aaliyah. Just relax, you can trust me. I'm rape free"

"Rape free?" I chuckled.

"I'm basically not one of those niggas who invite girls to they home and rape them." He stated as I nodded.

"I'm j-"

"We don't have to stay here if you don't want to. If anything I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"No im fine. I'll get used to it sooner or later right?" I smirked wondering if he would catch on.

"You trying to say we going to have a relationship in the future?" He smirked as I smiled walking over to the couch.

"I can sit right?" I ignored his question as he nodded his head yea.

"I'm lucky I found you when I did." He sat down a few inches away from me. "Not all lesbians turn straight for a nigga like me."

"I mean we fucked." I bluntly said. "And we barley knew each other at that fact. I had to see what was up with you at some point."

"Meaning you liked the way I took your soul to some place you never been before?" He cockily said causing me to scoff.

"Don't feel yourself to much. You'll hurt   Yourself buddy." I said shaking my head. Although he wasn't lieng about taking my soul to another place. That night I felt like I was having 10 orgasims.

"It's a habit." He smiled. "There is another one of those parties we met at tonight. We could go if you want."

"I don't think I want to end up In somebody's bed room fucking you again." I honestly said.

"Or we could go grab something to eat at Howiez and I'll take you to see a movie after." He said.

"I haven't been out on a real date in a couple of months." I sighed.

"You scared of what daddy made you go through last time?" He laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You are not my daddy. And actually for your information I'm not scared I'm just not ready to be having 10 orgasims in a night" I lied. I wanted him to fuck me later on. I wanted him to fuck me untill we reached mars.

"I can read lies all over your face." He scooted closer over to me as my heart rate sped up. "You want me to fuck you tonight. That's why you acting like that" he smirked. "All you gotta do is ask baby girl" he lifted my chin up to his face pressing his lips against mines causing me to blush hardly.

"I do" I admitted.

"You do what?" He asked obviously playing dumb.