Chapter 46.

Amaris.

One Week Later...

"Mhmm" I moaned sliding onto Jermaine's member, rocking back and forth.

"Fuck Amaris" He groaned placing both his hands on each side of my waist, guiding me up and down.

The only sounds that could be heard was my wetness slamming onto his member making a wet sound causing me to grow weak in the pitch of my stomach.

"You like it daddy?" I bit my lip as he turned me over slowing down his pace. I had to admit it was driving me crazy.

"Shit" He mumbled pulling out letting his cum fall on the side of the bed.

I fell on the other side of him trying to catch my breath. I pulled the covers over my naked body and admired his as he pulled me back on top of him.

"This shit right here" He rubbed over my clit inserting a finger as I gasped biting his lip. "It makes a nigga crazy"

He flicked his tongue in my mouth causing me to let go of his lip. I smiled as he began to suck on my bottom lip inserting another finger inside of me going at a steady pace.

"Jermaine" I whispered grinding on his finger as he managed to get it deeper inside of me.

"damn" he mumbled as I came on his fingers. He lifted his fingers up to his mouth licking my juices off making me smile.

"I want you in me again" i mumbled in his ear grabbing his member.

He smirked flipping me over on my stomach as I laughed.

He positioned himself for the fourth time today before entering with a loud groan as if it was our first time having sex again.

My ass jiggled uncontrollably as I met up with his pace throwing it back. I could tell it was driving him crazy because of how hard he gripped my ass but I liked the feeling.

"damn Amaris" he pounded into me as I whimpered pulling on the sheets.

He took himself out and I literally cried wanting him back in me. He chuckled before slowly putting his tip in and then ramming the rest inside of me as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

The front door knocked and I could feel my walls closing on his member. He released a tight groan before I came on him.

"The door" I panted.

"They can wait. I'm not done with you" he smirked causing me to blush.

"do whatever you want" I said seductively and watched as he got off the bed and picked me up.

When we entered the bathroom he put me in the tub and locked the door. He licked his lips looking me over before also stepping into the tub. I pulled the shower on as he looked down meeting with my lips.

"I'm going to take care of you baby" he mumbled in between kisses.

"I want you to" I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

In my mind I could only think about Jermaine. It was like I was falling in love all over again, but not with Nolan but with Jermaine.