Chapter 28.

Amaris.

"Hey, Ms.Kesley" I said as I signed my name on the clipboard.

"Hey sweety. You could go on and wait for your dad in his room, his therapy session is almost done" she smiled as I nodded and made my way down the halls.

I walked in his room and went to take a seat by the chair near his bed like always. my phone vibrated as I took it from My pocket and unlocked it.

Jermaine😘-hey beautiful.

I sat there staring at his words as my mind wandered off to Nolan.

-we need to talk.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked over at my pops notebook that layed on his bed. He would come back from his therapy session soon but I still wanted to look through it.

I quickly grabbed it and flipped it open as my eyes glanced upon my name.

"Put my shit down" I heard my pops say as I jumped up putting the book back on the bed.

"I can't read it ?"

"It ain't yours is it" he rolled his eyes and went on the bed.

"Well it had my name in it"

"If you about to start this question shit again then you could leave" he said.

"How was therapy" I ignored him.

"Nigga therapy is going to always be therapy" he snapped.

"It was just a fuckin question" I snapped back as he looked at me.

He didn't say nothing after that and pulled the covers over his body just laying there. I watched him as he slowly fell asleep and deeply sighed to myself.

Once I was sure that he was sleeping I got up and left his room. I went towards the front desk and signed out and left the building.

Jermaine😘- about ???

I took my phone from my back pocket and read Jermaine's message. I quickly walked to the bustop as I seen the bus speeding down the street.

-I'm leaving the rehab facility. Meet me at my house.

.....

I pulled my key out opening the door as I seen Jermaine car pulling up in the parking way. I left the door open and wen inside making my way towards the kitchen.

"Wassup pretty lady" he said hugging my side as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"nothing much" I smiled pushing him off of me "sit down we need to talk."

"talk to me." He said taking a seat putting his keys on the table.

"Over the week we became close. Due to the fact that we got so much shit in common." I said as he nodded "now that's fine but I don't want us catching feelings for eachother. I'm in love with somebody and me and you can only be friends, I just thought I should make that clear. So you won't be catching the wrong vibes"

"If you say you only want to be friends then I'm fine with that" he smiled as I sighed in relief.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about. I'm about to head out"

"You could've called a nigga and said it over the phone" he laughed grabbing his keys and standing up.

"It's better to talk in person" I opened the fridge taking a bottle water out.

"You ain't putting gas in my tank to be talking in person" he chuckled as I handed him the bottle of water.

"nigga shut up and take the water. There's your gas" I laughed.