"Your ass is quite perfect if you ask me." Bella pipes up as she takes a step closer to the Latina who has all her attention. "Bella." The girl extends her hand and Camila timidly shakes it.

"Camila." She blushes and shyly ducks her head.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Bella winks.

The green-eyed girl, having enough of the red-head flirting with her wife, clears her throat loudly. "You guys gonna stay and eat?" Lauren asks hopefully.

"I would, but I have to rehearse for my gig tonight." Camila frowns. "I'm singing a new song I wrote."

"Can't wait to hear it." Lauren smiles fondly and it widens when the musician's eyes light up.

"Are you coming?" She asks excitedly.

"Wouldn't miss it." Lauren promises.

"Great! See ya then, Lo. Enjoy the food." Camila nods her head and then turns and walks toward the door.

"Camz." Lauren calls out before handing Dinah her drink to hold while she removes her lanyard from around her neck and takes a silver key off. "Cam misses you." She walks up to the brown-eyed girl and hands her the key to her apartment.

"Thank god, I never thought you'd offer it up." Camila takes the key and smirks at Lauren.

The green-eyed girl rolls her eyes playfully. "Camila Cabello. Was this lunch your way of bribing me so I would give you the key to my apartment so you could see Cam?" Lauren feigns shock.

"So what if it was, Jauregui?" Camila starts back peddling toward the exit, the smirk still present on her face. "It worked, didn't it?"

Lauren shakes her head, a smile gracing her lips. Camila offers her a wink before turning around an exiting the building.

"You two." Dinah shakes her head while handing Lauren's drink back to her. "You got it bad, Laur." She pats the green-eyed girl on the shoulder before following Camila.

"Dinah." Lauren yells and the Polynesian turns around. "Drive safe, okay?"

You have my entire world in your hands. Lauren wanted to add in.

"I'll keep her safe, Laur." Dinah smiles knowingly at the new teacher.

"Is she seeing anyone?" Bella chimes in after both girls have left.

"Who Dinah?" Lauren turns to face her new flirty colleague.

"No. Camila." She asks, her eyes still locked on the door that Camila just exited from.

"Yeah, she's off limits." Lauren informs the red-head and turns to walk into her classroom. She may kill the girl if she stands there any longer.

"That's never stopped me before." Bella smirks. "Nice to meet you Lauren." She walks back down the hallway. Lauren grips the drink in her hand so tightly that the lid pops off. She decides to set the drink down on her desk before she can damage it any more. After she gets some food in her, the rage caused by her red-headed colleague leaves and she finally allows herself to smile again when she thinks about the fact that Camila brought her lunch. That smile doesn't fade for the rest of the day.

After teaching her last class of the day, the green-eyed girl heads home to change and play with Cam. A couple of hours and an outfit change later, she gets in the car and heads to hear her favorite musician.

She sits down at her favorite spot in the bar and the bartender brings her her usual. A few minutes later, Camila takes the makeshift stage at the back of the room and Lauren spins around so that she can give her all her attention. As usual, the girl covers a few of her favorite songs by some of her favorite artists. One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and The 1975. Finally, she introduces her original song and Lauren's heart beats faster.