Chapter 28 Game of Thrones: Part 2

Start from the beginning

While Zayn keeps on muttering something others decide to seat on some vacant bleachers. While Aita congratulated Pink again and he announced Pesev as the king for this time. True to what Harper's augury before. Mas lalo namang lumala ang pagta-tantrums ni Zayn. He's childish! Arata keeps on telling him sweet words then after that, they kiss as if no one was watching them. Geez. I mentally drifted my gazed to Pink where she's now holding the ball and walked towards us particularly on our side. And that's how the game ended. Masyadong mabilis ang pagtatapos. Tuloy parang nakakabitin!

She cleared her throat first before eyeing me. "Wanna play?" I wanted to answer yes but part of me wants to say no. Damn!

"I... I don't know how to shoot. I mean I never played it before?" I bitterly answered.

"Just the basic Erinye. You don't even need training on this. Just let the ball get in the basket. Basic. C'mon just do something you haven't done" she said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at her. She turned to others and creep a mischievous smile. "Erinyes come here. Let's have a quick meeting"

I've been doing something I haven't done for so long now. I want to answer that but I just shut my mouth. Damn. After she said that all of them were now in front of us. Since we're nine maybe I can back out. No. I mustn't join them. Pink starts to talk explaining the game. I don't know why is she still explaining when in the first place there are no rules to be followed. Nonsense! She automatically regroups us but what makes me want to cringe is that Harper can't play with us.

"Since you're nine.. Harper will get away from the group. Since there are no rules there's a big possibility that you might use your power. Well, Harper can do it.. but with you guys who have special abilities, Harper wouldn't match. Having no power right Erinye?"

All the things that she mentioned never mattered to me but what caught my attention is when she said that Harper has no power? What the hell? I look at the others and it seemed they're not surprised. So after all... Ako lang ang hindi pa nakakaalam? And Harper never mentioned it anyway. Bumaling ang paningin ko kay Harper, she's also gaping on my direction with her sorry face. I mean mukha kasi siyang nahuli sa akto na may ginawang masama. Well, I'm not mad ... It's just that I was taken aback. Damn! She mouthed sorry but I just hold her hand and squeeze it.

"Damn. Don't be sorry! I'm not mad. Why would I? Really." I sneer while answering. I'm just shocked, well after all she's normal not freaks like us!

"I was planning to tell you... I mean I'm really on the verge of telling you but after all the problems, we're so busy and ... I don't have time to spill it on you" she said in a guilty tone.

"Hey! I'm not mad! After all, you're normal... I mean I'm happy that you're different from us" I am. Really. Well, at least no one is looking for her. I'm just wondering how come that she won't have power where Mr. Torrecili was my mom's friend? I guess.

"What a touchy scene. Cut it off Ada. You have so much time to patch up things. Don't be so clingy" she mocked. Others gaze us with amuse look well except the two sweethearts. They just stare blankly.

"C'mon bitch! Just proceed with your thingy" Damn. I rolled my eyes. Harper chuckled behind me. Clingy? My ass.

She just mouthed bitch and proceed with her talking. She divided us on the way they were divided a while ago. Two teams consist of four members. She's the one who selected our teams. Manipulative as ever huh. Helen, Pierre, Dimitri, and Trivonne are the first team. Crate, Damon, Daichi, and I are the second team. After the regrouping, we march down to the center of the court. Still the same but what isn't is the basket post. Napalitan na ito ng panibago. Siguro pinalitan nila ito habang abala kami sa pag-uusap kanina. Tumingin ako sa paligid at nakitang lahat sila ay nakaupo at matamang nakatingin lang sa amin. Feels like they're going to watch a much-awaited movie of the year. Damn. I saw on my peripheral vision that Crate removed one of his gloves specifically on his right hand.