Chapter 5

"What the hell?" I mutter through the rag.

He tightens his grip. Squeezing my throat till my breath was caught it in.

I tried my best to scream, but I couldn't find the energy. I squirm, kicking his chest. He falls onto his back on the rough carpet. He tugs me forward, still with a strong grip. I take that opportunity to knee him in his misters. He groans in pain letting go of me.

I roll away from him, and use the wall to get up to my feet. Walking over to him I kick him in the head. I pant heavily watching him fall unconscious.  A small pool of blood, seeping through the carpet.

I use the corner of the table to create a tear in the rope. Once I'm free I take the rag and toss it into his stomach.

Lowering my myself, I press two fingers to his wrist. He still had a pulse.

"Thank god." I breathe.

Still attempting to catch my breath, I jog to my room looking back from time to time and fetch my phone.

"Jonah." I choke as he answers on the third ring.

"What is it babe?"

"G-Gabriel he tried to kill me..."

"Did you kill him?" He asks.

"No. I kicked him and he knocked out."

"Do you have him tied up? He could still wake up."

"No I haven't this all just happened literally a second ago."

"Tie him up then." He tells me.

I hold the phone to my ear, tilting my head sideways to use my shoulder. It rests there as I use the same rope and tie it to him.

I grab his wrist and pull him across the ground, setting him against the wall of the closet. He falls over to the side, and I force a sock into his mouth.

I look at his shoes, that were tightly fitted and untie them. Then I redo them, this time tying the shoes together. If he ever got up, he'd trip. I walk out and close the door.

The closed door had a the style where you could look through it. It was like the blinds for your window. I lifted up the little blind things, making it slightly more difficult to identify it was a man laying in there.

 I lifted up the little blind things, making it slightly more difficult to identify it was a man laying in there

^^^^Like that if y'all couldn't picture it

"Jonah you still there?"

"Yeah. Is there any blood?" He asks.

"Yeah from when I kicked him."

"Ok you'll need to clean it up alright?" He says, I could picture him smirking at the thought of blood.

"Hmm." I moan, grabbing a towel from the bathroom.

They were a soft pearl white. I rubbed the floor, staining it with a deep red.

"Shit this'll take forever." I sigh.

"I'll be over there ok babe?"

"Yeah ok." I reply barely paying any attention to him.

I go into the bathroom and grab another towel, once the first one was completely drenched in red splashes.

They didn't have any cleaning supplies in the room so I had to find them another way.

I reached into my bag and grabbed a dark blue hoodie and slid it on over me.

I cracked the door open a couple inches. My eyes darted from side to side, I saw no one.

I opened it wider and slid out, closing the door behind me. I hear a cart rolling by, there she was.

She took out her keys, jamming it into the key hole and entering.

I strolled by and made a turn around the corner. Once I heard my cue: the door shutting I went back to my room.

Lifting my hoodie, I pulled out a couple bottle of cleaning supplies. I doubt the maid used all the of these. So it wouldn't be worth it for them to find who it was.

I sprayed and squirted the chemicals, rubbing the spot with another nice towel.

The carpet faded into a light yellow green color. I was satisfied, even though it looked like shit. I'd just let the hotel deal with it.

Knock knock!

I looked through the peep hole and opened up the door.

"Thank god. Jonah you're here." I try to swallow back my enthusiasm.

He grins opening his arms. I jump into them letting myself sink into his warmness.

"Where is he?"

"Over here." I open the closet door.

So what do you guys think so far???

I have sooo many ideas for this book, I'm really excited for you to read it.

So what do you think about the crazy stuff that's happened so far?

Do you think you're gonna like Jonah?

And if you're wondering why after a crazy event they go back to normal. It because they're just fucked up people😂 They all don't really have emotions sooooo.... yea

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!!!!! THANKS FOR READING💜