8

Kamiya

I fell asleep on the little couch in the room. When I woke up and looked around everyone was asleep. Karmen was spread out on the bean bag chair with a blanket over her and Jamila was laying on Mikahs stomach.

I leaned up and stretched before actually standing. My throat is really dry so I walked out of the room and to the kitchen.

Walking through the living room Cameron was there and I guess his friends were too. I ignored their presence and went to the kitchen and got some water.

Cameron

"That's Kamiya?" Ice asked.

I just nodded.

"Karmen here?" He asked.

"Yeah she in the game room." I said.

He got off the couch and walked to the back. Kamiya walked back through and Lloyd, Michael, and Gucci looked at her as she walks.

"Excuse me, I'm bout to go get me a lil mama." Michael said.

"What hell nah." Lloyd said.

While they were going back and forth Gucci was walking towards her.

I watched as they spoke and she was smiling and shit in his face. She was rude as hell to me but smiling with his ugly ass.

Kamiya

"So you gone let me take you out sometime?" He asked.

"I don't even know your name." I said.

"Jacob but I go by Gucci." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I always put my girl in Gucci." He said.

I laughed at his corny ass, money will not make you attractive. Well to me it won't.

"Well Jacob you can take me out since your so funny." I said.

"We can go somewhere right now. You hungry?" He asked.

"A little, lemme just tell my sister and cousin then we can go." I said.

He nodded and I walked back to the game room.

Cameron

Gucci fat ass came back to us smiling and shit.

"Me and lil mama bout to go eat." He said.

"You a bitch for that dawg." Lloyd said.

"I called her first and you gone do some hoe shit like that." Michael said.

"She way above y'all level." Gucci said.

"No she ain't she way below their level." I said.

"What?" Lloyd asked.

"She broke as fuck. They basically homeless." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" Lloyd said

"What's not wrong?" I said.

"You got problems man. The struggle makes you stronger and her struggle ain't nothing to judge her about. She still fine as fuck." Gucci said.