Building Chapter 46

"Mommy let go." Landon said trying to pull me with him. "Where?" I asked looking at the time. "Daddy race." He replied. "Ok I'll come baby." I replied putting my shoes on then picking him up. After Erik and Landon came back to eat lunch Erik went back out leaving Lan with me so he could do driver stuff.  We made it to pit road and waited for drivers into and rides around the track. "My family." Erik said wrapping him arms around me and Landon. "Lan are you going to run?" I asked him. "No mommy I be good." He replied. "You will be good?" I questioned. "Yeah." He replied before I put him down and he went to Chris instead of running down pit road.

"So are you excited is your blood pumping?" I asked Erik as we were watching Landon and Chris. "Yeah I'm ready to get a win." He replied. "I know you can do it, you always amaze me." I replied kissing him. Just then we all lined up for pre race stuff, me holding Landon with Erik's arm around me and holding onto Lan's arm. After everything was done Erik got into the car and Landon helped me put up the window net.

"Erik's finishing tenth." I was told. "He's not going to be happy about that." I replied before we got down. "Thank you." He said to the interviewer before the interviewer left. "Hey, you did good." I told him while handing him Landon. "Thank you, I could have done better." He replied. "I know but all you have to do is win next week and this finish won't matter." I told him before kissing him. "Thanks babe I needed that now let's go and sleep." He said. "Actually we need to go eat." I replied. "Alright we can go eat." He said and we went to go find a place to eat.

The day after we went home Joe took me and Erik to go get our bed while JH stayed with Landon. "So last race of the season are you two excited?" Joe asked us. "I am, the last race means closer to the due date and I can't wait to meet these two." I said rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait for the weekend it will be one to remember." Erik said smiling. "What do you have planned?" I asked. "I can't say you'll know soon babe." He replied as we pulled into the store and got our bed then went to our new apartment so the guys could set it up and I started unpacking Landon's room.

"JH come here." I called. "Yeah?" He asked walking into the room. "Erik won't let me move the boxes could you help?" I asked. "Of course." He replied before we got Landon's room done. I then called my aunt so I could get all my baby things from her house. "Can we go to Franny's house?" I asked JH. "Yeah sure let's go." He replied before I went to go tell Erik what I was doing. After we got all my things we went back to the new apartment and I put everything in the empty room. "So do we just need furniture?" Erik asked walking into the room. "And some other things." I said. "Alright not a problem." He replied. JH and Joe then went home and we took Landon back to our current apartment. "When we live?" Landon asked. "When do we live in the new apartment?" I questioned. "Yeah." He replied. "When we have everything packed and in the apartment." I told him. "Alright." He said smiling then I put him to bed.

"How are you?" Erik asked when I sat beside him. "I'm good I'm not stressed don't worry." I told him. "Good, I wouldn't want the babies harmed, or you to be stressed." He said. "So sweet." I replied kissing his cheek then we cuddled on the couch until I fell asleep. "Babe, come on wake up and get ready, I have Landon with me just come to the new apartment when you're ready." Erik said kissing my head. "Ok babe." I replied noticing I was in bed. "Erik?" I questioned. "Yes?" He replied walking back into the bedroom with Landon. "How'd I get here?" I asked. "I didn't want to wake you up so I carefully brought you back here changed you," He said before I cut him off with "I'm wearing just your shirt." And he smiled at me then said "just enjoy some peace then come find us in the other apartment." Before he left.

After I ate I watched TV for a while before getting changed and then going to the new apartment. "Erik I'm here." I called walking into the apartment. "Alright we are in Landon's room." He called back so I walked in and he was getting started on building the bed. "If you're doing that why don't I call Joe and JH then everything can be done faster because I know you're not going to let me help." I said. "Yeah sure if you want." He replied before I texted them and they got everything built for when we move in. "All that's left is clothes and baby stuff for the twins." I said. "Yeah good thing." JH replied. "Thank you Joe and JH." I said hugging them. "Yeah thank you two for everything." Erik said then they left.

"So we have to slowly let Landon get use to the new apartment." I told Erik while we were making dinner. "How?" He asked. "Staying there a couple nights a week." I told him. "Ok that sounds good, then we can all get a feel for the apartment." He replied. "Yeah that's a good point too." I then said before we finished up what we were doing. When it was getting late and Landon was still up I turned to Erik. "Erik can you put him to bed tonight?" I asked. "Of course, Landon come on it's bed time say goodnight to mommy." He said. "Goodnight mommy." Landon said giving me a kiss. "Goodnight Lan." I replied kissing his forehead.

I laid on the couch and covered myself with the blanket before turning my attention back to the TV. When Erik got back into the living room I moved my head so he could sit down then put my head in his lap as he played with my hair.