School Work Chapter 38

"Landon, I have to study." I said to the child pulling on my pant leg. "Mommy play." He said looking at me. "Darling let me finish one more thing then I can play." I told him. "Ok." He replied before going to his room. A couple of days after I learned that I was pregnant I decided to decide to go back to school so I found an online program that I liked. After finishing the assignment I was doing I went to go find Landon. "What are you doing?" I asked him sitting beside him. "Cars." He replied giving me one. "Thank you." I replied and we played cars until Erik got home. "I have deadlines can you play with Landon please?" I asked him. "Sure." He replied taking my place. I finished the assignments and test I had to do and thankfully Erik took care of Landon.

"Mommy come read to me." Lan said looking at me. "Ok baby come on." I said picking him up and I took him into his room and told him a story. When I knew he was asleep I walked out of his room and closed the door then walked back to the living room. "He wouldn't let me read to him." Erik said when I sat beside him. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah I just told him to get you, ever since you signed up for the online program you haven't been spending a lot of time with us." He told me now that I think about it I haven't been spending much time with Erik or Landon. "I haven't." I said before closing my laptop. "Come on." I said getting up and reaching for his hands. "Where are we going?" He asked letting me take his hands I brought him into the bedroom and we cuddled.

"I'm sorry I haven't been spending much time with you or Landon." I told him. "I don't mind, I get to cuddle with you at night but it's affecting our little one." He told me. "I know, it's just hard since I have a child and have to do school work." I replied. "How about tomorrow you spend the day with Landon while I'm at work then I'll take care of him when I get home then you can study." Erik suggested. "Yeah sure let's do that." I replied cuddling closer to him. Erik did whatever he was doing and I fell asleep soon after. "Babe wake up, I gotta go." I heard Erik say when he got me out of my sleep. "Is Lan awake?" I asked him. "No but you can get some work done before he does wake up." Erik replied. "I'll see you when you're done make sure you like your car." I told him before he left.

I fully woke up and started on assignments until Landon woke up and thankfully I got some things done. "Mommy." Lan yelled from his room. "I'm coming baby." I replied stopping what I was doing and went to go get him. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Mommy play." He said dragging me into his room. "Ok baby but aren't you hungry?" I asked. "Yes hungry." He replied before I got him ready for the day. We played cars all day only stopping to eat lunch and then until Erik came home. "Daddy." Lan yelled before running out of the room. "Hey bud." I heard Erik say. "Mommy played." Landon told him. "What did you two do?" He asked. "Played cars." He replied smiling. "Well mommy has to work now so lets go play." He said before Landon walked past me into his room. "Hey baby." Erik said kissing me. "Hey." I replied smiling at him then going to finish school work.

"Babe come eat." Erik said walking into the living room while carrying Landon. "My boys." I said before taking a picture of them while putting the picture on twitter saying 'i have school work to do so dad is taking care of our boy' and posted it. "We are men babe." Erik told me. "Oh sorry, my men well let's eat." I said getting up and we ate then went back to what we were doing before and I finally got done most of my classes. "Babe." Erik called from the bedroom. "What?" I asked him. "Come to bed." He said. "I will hold your horses." I replied before shutting off my laptop then going to get ready for bed. "One of my favourite times of the day, cuddle time." I said. "What's one of your other favourite times of the day?" Erik asked. "Anytime I'm with you and Landon." I told him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Erik." I said kissing him. "Goodnight baby." He replied before I slowly fell asleep. The next day I played with Landon and then finished the rest of the classes I had to do. The next day Erik went to work for some meetings or something. "Landon come on we have to get ready for today." I told him. "Why?" He asked me. "Because we want to be nice and clean." I told him. "Ok mommy." He replied before I got him ready.

"Mommy?" Landon asked when we were watching a movie, I was watching the movie and he was playing. "Yes baby?" I questioned him. "Do you love me?" He asked. "Of course I do you're my child, I carried you in me like I'm carrying the twins." I told him. "Oh." He replied. "Why?" I asked him. "You don't have time with me." He told me. "Do you want to go to the park?" I asked him. "Park." He said standing up happy. "We need to pack a bag right?" I questioned. "Right." He replied before I got up and we packed a bag and then I put him in my car to go to the park, I got myself a car because Erik is always working and there was only the one car.

On our way to the park Landon wanted to play a game so we were playing a game when all of a sudden I felt pain all over and that's the last thing I remember.