Motivational Quotes #3,001-3,050

Start from the beginning

(3,024) Judge me if you want, but at the end of my life. I choose to have memories, not regrets.
Steve Maraboli

(3,025) Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.
Plutarch

(3,026) Most people are content to let perfect days happen at random rather than plan for them.
Unknown

(3,027) The best mind might be the wisest mind if it were a mind alone that produces wisdom.
Unknown

(3,028) We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
Ernest Hemingway

(3,029) The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
G. K. Chesterton

(3,030) There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.
C. S. Lewis

(3,031) I learned that every mortal will taste death. But only some will taste life.
Rumi

(3,032) The gap between what I said and what you understood is called misunderstanding; I alone cannot walk the whole distance so, my dear, you need to take a few steps too.
Rozesh Gautam

(3,033) Mankind is blessed with the power to ask questions, and cursed with the desire to answer them.
Unknown

(3,034) All writing problems are psychological problems. Blocks usually stem from the fear of being judged. If you imagine the world listening, you'll never write a line. That's why privacy is so important. You should write first drafts as if they will never be shown to anyone.
Erica Jong

(3,035) Speak simply and the truth of what you say will be better understood by far more people.
Unknown

(3,036) The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
Alfred Adler

(3,037) How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable.
Seth Godin

(3,038) You do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.
Pres. Jimmy Carter

(3,039) Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works.
Virginia Woolf

(3,040)Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
Pema Chödrön

(3,041) We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be - the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer - which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.
Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

(3,042) Fear isn't so difficult to understand. After all, weren't we frightened as children? Nothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf. This fright complex is rooted in every individual.
Alfred Hitchcock

(3,043) Like crying wolf, if you keep looking for sympathy as a justification for your actions, you will someday be left standing alone when you really need help.
Criss Jami, Killosophy

(3,044)People with dark souls have nothing but dark dreams. People with really dark souls do nothing but dream.
Haruki Murakami

(3,045) It's important to you, isn't it? If you don't tell others that yourself, they won't understand.
Shougo Hiryuu, Isshukan Friends

(3,046) Sometimes, you've got to create what you want to be a part of.
Geri Weitzman

(3,047) Create your future from your future, not from your past.
Werner Erhard

(3,048) They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you that 'practice makes perfect'. I wish they'd make up their minds.
Wilt Chamberlain

(3,049) The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponents think you might block the shot.
Bill Russell

(3,050) Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.
Bill Cosby