Chapter 2

"Security alarms are for babies"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now, I know what you're thinking. Jupiter, your a super villain, shouldn't you be like getting there on your own? Well, first of all, I'm 15, so I don't have my driver license yet and second of all, as much as I would like to be like Superman and fly wherever I want, I can't. Plus, my hoodie hides all my Banshee features, so the cab driver won't recognize me. Another point to make, Starlight City is home to a lot of weird people, so taxi drivers don't really care who gets in their cars, so long as their paid.

After I got off the cab, I waited for him to turn around the corner before examining the building. I turned to see a large metal wall in front of me, almost two stories high. Looking around, I found no neighborhoods whatsoever near this place. Only a large garden, car park and round about for drop offs. I began analyzing the wall and found no doors, except a small black card scanner. On top was a metal sign saying "Welcome to South Coast Bank. Please scan your Bank ID card below to enter."

Bingo.

Using my peripheral vision, I scanned the place for security cameras. Sure enough, there were about three of them aiming at me from all different directions. Guess I'm not ditching the hoodie so soon then. I got my IID card out and scanned it. Sure enough, part of the wall moved forward and swung inwards.

Well, I guess that was the door.

I walked into a big concrete courtyard and found two very big security guards greet me. When I say big, I mean like body builder kind of big. These guys look like they weight lift about a hundred kilos a day. The both of them had expressionless looks on their faces.

" Hey boys! How's your day been?" I asked cheerfully.

" Passcode please. " The guy on my right said in a dull voice.

Geez, rude!

"I'm sorry?" I gave them a puzzled look, trying to play dumb. As I said that, I analyzed them, checking their ears for any earplugs whatsoever. Sure enough, I saw orange earplugs stuck into both their ears. Looks like they have Banshee proofed the place. But that wasn't going to be enough to stop me.

"Your 4 digit account passcode, miss." The guard said once again, pulling out an iPad.

"Of course!" I giggled, face palming myself.

Get ready to scream Jupiter.

" It's 0702, my birthday! How could I forget that?" The guards took the dumb girl act and started to key in the code. As they were focusing, I took off my hoodie and threw it to one side. With those security guys, I doubt there were going to be any security cameras.

"Miss, I think you have given us the wrong code..." the guards looked up to just in time to be hit by my super sonic scream. Both of the flew apart, both banging their heads against the grey concrete walls and slumping to the ground, unconscious. I dust my hands and walk towards the door on the other side of the yard.

My supersonic scream is merely me screaming. All I do is use my mind to focus the sound waves that my screaming produces and aim it where I want it to hit - it can act like a bullet if the sound waves are quick and concentrated enough. Basically, as long as there's sound, I'm pretty much unstoppable.

I then examine the metal door in front of me. No pass codes or scanners. Well, looks like I'm going to have to use the violent way.

Soon after I blasted the door open with my scream, I waited for the security alarm to go off like it usually would... but it didn't. I think the bank was a little too confident bout its security guards. I looked around the room. Surrounding me were about 10 huge metal vaults. Each of them had a screen showing the amount of money they contained and the names of the owners. Judging from the amount and names, I'd say these people are crazy wealthy.

I look up at the metallic walls... more security cameras. However they all seemed to be focusing somewhere else in the room, having not spotted me yet. I begun humming, feeling the sound waves vibrating. I concentrated on them and willed them to go faster. I then shot them at each camera, causing them to fall and crash to the ground. Even though the cameras have gone down, my time here was limited, it will be about 15 to 20 mins for the police to arrive. At least they won't know it's me so they don't send for... him.

I examine the metal vaults, each one seemed to have a key slot right underneath the names. Nothing I can't handle. I begun humming again, and this time, I focused the sound waves into the key hole. Willing them to vibrate, I heard the key hole begin to turn and then, the satisfying click sound. The vault door swung open, revealing ... a computer?

Inside the vault sat a sleek Apple Big Mac computer. Piquing my curiosity, I switched the computer on. The screen lit up and showed options to deposit, withdraw or transfer money. I had to admit that I was impressed. The bank was relying on machines more than humans. I clicked transfer and moved about 2 million dollars to my bank account. It wasn't that much, considering how much money the owner actually had in his account.

Great, now time to erase.

Besides being an awesome super villain, I'm probably Starlight City's best hacker. Having said that, I hacked into the banks system and deleted the record of this transfer ever happening. Grinning to myself, I shut the computer off.

Now, time to make a run for it.

I dashed out of the vault back into the room. Just as I skidded back out into the court yard... I saw him waiting there for me. Turns out he arrived sooner then I thought.

Damn it....

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you guys again for sticking with me. I absolutely love you guys for it! Once again, do leave ur views on the story so far in the comments. Thanks y'all!