Chapter 1

Hey y'all, I decided to add this author's note her because I seem to find many people who stop reading after this chapter. This whole chapter is used to describe the character's appearance. So if you want to skip to the fun parts, please do go ahead and read the next chapter. Thanks so much. Love y'all .

"Sometimes, we all need a little bad to be good."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Every city has its... problem.
Gotham City has the Joker. Metro City has Lex Luthor and Central City has Professor Zoom.

Well, Starlight City has me.

My name is Jupiter Morano ( a.k.a Banshee ). To get straight to the point, I'm a super villain, and I was getting ready to rob a bank near the south coast of Starlight City. It is said to be the most secure bank in the city armed with highly sensitive security technology, impossible to break in. When I heard about it, I thought. Sounds fun, I need a challenge. Which was true, since all the other banks were getting a little too boring for me.

But first, I needed to suit up.

Having known my dorm room inside out, I walked over to my closet and went straight to the last drawer in the dark. Why didn't I turn on the lights? Well, if you're asking that question, you've obviously never been in boarding school before. My teachers freak even if they so much as heard a creak come from our rooms. If I turned on the lights and got caught, I'd get detention for the next week.

I pulled it open to see my socks, a bunch of notepads and some extra pens. I grabbed one of the pens and uncapped it. Feeling my drawer for the the small, almost unnoticeable hole on the side. Once I found it, I stuck the pen in and heard the usual click sound.  The secret compartment underneath my drawer popped open, revealing the collar of my sleek black Banshee suit. I pulled it out the drawer and shut it.

First, I removed my glasses and put on my contacts. Not only do they help me see, their blue, which are the blue eyes that Banshee's famous for, which also leaves Jupiter Morano out of suspicion, since I have black eyes. I then proceed to put on my suit. It fits me perfectly, obviously because I designed it myself. Its made with a thin but strong material similar to leather, except lighter. Thick layers of actual leather were sewn in as elbow and knee guards to break my fall if needed. A zipper goes all the way down to my waists in front. A silver belt completes the suit with the letter B in the middle for Banshee.

My belt holds several compartments, each holding essential things that I will need - my bag of flour for laser beams, grappling hook, international ID card - IID ( which I got from sources that you need not know about ) to be able to access any system, the holster for my gun and 50 bucks ( you'll find out soon enough ) I then put on my black combat boots and gloves ( to cover up any fingerprints ). Preparing for the final piece of my costume, I reach into my pocket located right under my knee and pull out my mask.

I step in front of the mirror and look at my reflection. I examine my face - my straight black hair with my bangs covering up my forehead and my unnatural blue eyes. I take a deep breath and slip me mask on. It has a strap that goes around my head, securing it in place. It covers only the upper half of my face. It's design being similar to that of a masquerade mask, it leaves my eyes, mouth and nose open. It's mostly black, lined with glittering silver. I look at my reflection again.

I'm ready...

I grab my hoodie and carefully open the window to my dorm, trying to make as little noise as possible. I had purposefully chosen my room to be on the 1st floor, makes it easier for me to climb out. After slipping outside, I donned my black hoodie, hiding my mask, eyes and belt. Walking onto the streets of Starlight City, I hailed a cab.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this story, means a lot to me! Sry about the boring chapter, but Banshee's look is quite an essential part. So, as we all know, Jupiter is about to go rob a bank. Keep reading to find out how she does it ! Love y'all so much and please leave some comments on ur view of the story!