Chapter 26

*Kalpana Pov*

I hate her! Actually, I may hate myself! I thought again and again while stirring the curry still not believing I acted like that with him.

Yes! I like him and more than that I never felt so warm and comfortable for so many years. And I never felt this attraction to anyone else I met too.

Or that may be because I never gave a thought also. Because I was normal with him in the beginning for sure.

Is it wrong to act on attraction I am feeling? But why is it wrong? This is my life and I can live as much as I can, right?

And what if it is wrong too. All the hurt I can get, I already got and now I just have to make sure Sudhir will not get hurt because the only major disaster would be both Manohar and I stopping the relationship when it starts in the first place which I may be able to handle.

However, there are still some questions that need to be answered. He was weird from the beginning and I do not know anything about him except whatever I have seen with him all these months.

What about Jay? Is it a mistake to start a new relation when the old one is knocking on the door? Or am I rushing because of Jay's presence which I am sure is not good.

But I decided to give a moment to be with Manohar even before Jay came, right? Then the feeling is natural and not forced.

I sighed, shaking my head and walked outside turning off the stove to see Sudhir still sitting near the window and looking outside.

I walked near to him and smiled before lifting him up. Maybe soon I will not be able to lift him. I thought, feeling a little tired whenever I lift him up.

"We will go out and see. But you should just hold me." I added and he nodded after which I opened the doors.

I turned to my left to see a big swing and moved towards it before placing him on it and sat beside him. We both sat quiet with him looking around while I smiled at the peace.

"I am hungry, Mom." He suddenly said and I nodded, glancing at the watch to see it is lunch time.

"Uncle?" he asked when I placed his plate before him.

"I will wait, but you eat off. He may be busy." I replied and he nodded, waiting for me to feed him.

"When will we go out?" he asked, staring at me.

"In the evening, but only if Uncle is free. Otherwise, don't disturb him and I will try to take you out. It is a new place, right." I replied, smiling and he nodded.

Sometimes, I just feel he is elder to his age with thew ay he understands everything. Even Harsha seems to be younger than him sometimes.

"What is going on in your head?" I heard a voice and shrieked before turning around to see Manohar standing behind me while Sudhir laughed.

"Nothing!" I replied, shaking my head.

"Then there must be so much." He said smiling and sat beside Sudhir.

"Got bored?" to the question Sudhir shook his head negatively before saying how the vehicles were looking and how cool it is outside.

"Lunch?" I asked, getting up.

"Please tell me you ordered." He replied, staring at me.

"No! I just made a simple curry." I said shrugging.

"I didn't bring you here to work, Kalpana. I said the option of cooking yourself when you didn't like the hotel food." He said sighing.

"It was nothing." I said, waving my hand.