"Secondly, please take care of yourself and our son. I know you'll do it even if I didn't say it but I just want to remind you. Even if I'm away, I want you two to feel my presence that's why I wanted you to take care of yourself and our son." I kissed her hands this time. I'm gonna miss doing that.

"Lastly, I want you to remember that..." I bit my lip. I don't know what will happen if I say it now but fuck it. This'll either bring us closer or tear us apart...but I couldn't care less about the consequences. I just want to let it out now that I still have the time and ability to do so.

"That what?"

I stared at her caramel brown orbs and took a deep breath. Here it goes...

"I want you to always remember that...I-I love you." I said and smiled. I finally said it. I've done it! "I know, its too early to tell you that, but I don't give a damn. I love you, Jade. If this'll be the last time that I could see you again, I guess this is the perfect time to say it. I've never stopped loving you, Jadey. Everyday, I kept falling and falling inlove with you. Your love made me feel like....I have no words to be honest. But your love is the best thing in the world. Even if we still haven't say it to each other again, I know deep inside you that you still feel the same to me. And I want you to know that I feel the same way as before. Well, not anymore because I fell inlove with you even more now."

I had a huge smile after saying that. Jade? Well, she looks surprised but she smiled after all of what I said sinked in. Then, before I knew it, she was kissing me. She cupped my cheeks as I pulled her closer by the waist. Our lips moved in sync. If this will be the last time that I'll be able to kiss her, I better cherish it.

When we pulled away, there were tears on her eyes. I immediately wiped it away and told her that everything will be fine.

"I love you, Perrie." She replied with a smile even tears kept pouring down her eyes. "You're right, I still feel the same towards you. But my love for you now, it's different. It got bigger, it got stronger. I loved you even more than before." She pecked my lips. "I'm gonna miss you Pez. Come back soon, yeah?" I nodded and she showered my face with kisses. I giggled but then I heard my flight being called.

"I better go now," I said sadly. "I'll miss you too." I hugged the life out of her and kissed the top of her head. "I'll text you every single day to keep you updated."

"I'll do the same. I will send you pictures of Jaden and our friends too." She said and pecked my nose. "Go now, you'll miss your flight."

We kissed for the last time before grabbing my bags and walking away. Before I could get inside the security system, I looked back and waved at her. She waved back and blew me a kiss. I acted like I caught it then put my palm on my lips. I saw her giggle after what I did and I finally made my way inside.

I'm gonna miss her so much.

-

Jade

"Mommy, when wiww Per be back? I miss her already." Jaden said as he nuzzled his face onto my chest. He usually does this to Perrie, but since she's not around, I guess he'll have go do it to me instead. I can tell that he really miss her.

"I don't know pet, but I'm sure that she'll be back in no time. Don't you worry," I said and kissed the top of his head. "Now, go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

He yawned and wrapped his short arms around my waist and placed his head on top of my chest.

"Who wiww pick me up?" He asked drowsily.

"Its either me or Auntie Lee," I said.

"I wish Per-per was here," he said. "When she's around, she's the one who picks me up and takes me to the pastry shop. Just wike what you do before Mom."

I sighed. He really got used to Perrie being by his side all the time. Even if Perrie still has work she still manages to be back at our flat to spend some time with me and our son. Sometimes, she doesn't even go to work anymore because she really wanted to be with us.

And that is just one of the reason why I kept falling inlove with her.

"Don't worry my son, I'll take you to that pastry shop if you want, yeah?" He nodded and kissed my cheek. "So, you better sleep now, m'kay?"

"Yes Mommy," He said. "Good night Mom."

I kissed his cheek then started to comb his hair. "Good night my baby."

And within minutes, he was already letting out small snores. He already fell asleep.

As I continued to comb his hair, I kept thinking about Perrie. She had a long flight and she still haven't texted me. I hope she's doing okay.

I miss her so much. And I wish she'll be back here soon.

-

Short update, sorry!

Anw, I think I will be able to update 'Break Her Heart' sometime this week or the next one. Keep your eyes on it.

Aaaaand, I have a question. What would you guys want to happen when Perrie gets back from Korea? I need your ideas.

Thanks for supporting me on this story guys. Love you all!

-prankadoodle