1

a/n So there's going to be a lot of customizable stuff in this, like y/n is your name, and I'll make things that differ from person to person, like hair colour and eye colour, stuff like that, interchangeable by just putting h/c, e/c, etc, and then I'll put options, like pasta/pizza for example, in bold. Author's notes will be in bold with 'a/n' in front, meaning author's note, obviously. If I add a new custom thing like e/c and y/n I'll tell you what it is the first time. So yeah. I hope whoever's reading this enjoys it (◕‿◕✿) ~ Author-chan

My name is y/n and I've had an alright life a/n sorry if this isn't true but it is for me soooo. I'd just finished uni and I was walking out of the graduation ceremony with my only friend Phil Lester. We met in our Primary school and instantly bonded over our love of video games and YouTube.

'So y/n, I've been thinking, you know Dan? Yeah, so as you know we're moving in together to save money. But every Saturday we're having a video game night with our other two friends, Chris and Pj, and I was wondering if you'd like to come too? I'll text you our address.'
'Really!? Thank you! Yeah! I thought I'd lose our friendship after uni but I'm so happy we won't!'

-time skip by microwaves-

It had been 6 days since graduation and Phil had already gotten settled in at his new flat with Dan. It's Saturday today so I'm going round for that game night.

-later-

I knocked on their door, a spring in my step. I had missed Phil, we used to see each other every day.
'Oh hey you must be y/n!' I looked up and saw a man with soft looking brown hair and a big smile.
'Hi! Yeah I am. I'm really sorry but are you Pj, Chris or Dan? It's just I've never met any of you except Phil before and-'
'Haha it's ok! I'm Chris. Dan has brown hair and a fringe going the opposite way to Phil's, and Pj has curly brown hair. From what Phil told us about you, you'll fit right in!'
I walked inside and as soon as I set foot in the living room, Phil tackled me into a hug.
When I was free, I turned to look at the other man in the room.
'Hiya! You must be Dan, right?'
'Yeah, hi, you're y/n, aren't you?'
'Uh huh! I live really near ac-'
I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence as the cutest guy I've ever seen walked into the room.
'Hi, I'm assuming you're y/n. Nice to meet you!' The guy, Pj, said. He held out his hand but I couldn't move. I just stood there blushing, so instead he gave me a sudden hug, 'come on, let's play Mario kart.'
I gulped and nodded, walking over to the sofa and sitting down.
We played for hours and hours until it was so late (/early) we decided to hit the hay.