"James, did you just say you love me?" I ask, breathless myself.

"Maybe, maybe not. I thought I did at the time! But certainly not any longer! I am over and done with you!" he says storming into his house and slamming the door behind him.

Then the door opens again-just for a mere second.

"Oh, and I want a ring-pop! You owe me for Kindergarten!" he shouts and then slamming the door shut again.

A ringpop? What the heck? And then I remember what happened in Kindergarten! I had gotten "married" with a ringpop to a kid named James. Could it be the same James? I guess it must be judging by what James just shouted at me! How could I not put two and two together? Why did he not tell me this?

A bunch of questions are running through my pounding head, so I decide to get a glass of water and some Advil or Tylenol.

"How'd it go, babe?" asked Noah nonchalantly as I walk through the door.

The cool, air conditioned, atmosphere of the house hits me. I realize that I, like James, have also been sweating. The air feels very refreshing; a large improvement from the night summer heat outside.

"Um...okay I guess." I mumble grabbing some pills and a glass which I fill with water and ice cubes. I feel like I am about to break down into tears.

"I can see that it didn't go okay, Addie. Come here." Noah says welcoming me with open arms.

"Thank you." I say into his shoulder as silent tears stream down my face. I want to be friends with James still, but it will surely be tough.

"Anytime." Noah says pulling away after a while.

"I know you didn't like James very much, so this means a lot."

"Just doing the boyfriend duty!" Noah jokes giving me a playful salute. I laugh at his childish ways.

"So I was thinking, where do you want to go for our first date as a couple?" he asks taking a chocolate chip cookie off the platter my mom made recently, I grab one too seeing that they are warm and toasty since they have just came out of the oven. Everyone knows that warm and toasty cookies are the second best part of the cookie making process. The raw cookie dough tastes the best, though it may be bad for you due to the uncooked egg ingredients inside of it.

"Um...It's getting late and I am still feeling under the weather, so can we postpone it?"

"Of course. Whatever you want."

"Thanks! You are so agreeable."

"You're welcome. A great boyfriend knows that the woman always has the power in a relationship. Whatever she says goes. Also, I care about you, so I wouldn't want you doing anything extreme while you are sick anyways." Noah explains.

"Are you going to stay over a tad bit longer?" I ask hopeful.

"Sure. I have nothing else to do since the garage is closed by this time. I finished studying for my big Lit test over the weekend, so I'm good with my college schooling, too."

See what I mean about Noah telling me anything? He has welcomed me in to his world, while James had closed me out of his.

"I don't really want to watch any television. I've watched enough of that today to last a lifetime!" I say.

"Oh yeah! When you're sick it gets pretty boring! I know what you mean."

"Other than that, I don't really care what we do. Anything, really."

"Okay. I know! Do you have a guitar?" he asks.

"No...neither my mother or I have ever played guitar. Oh wait! My dad's old vintage acoustic is in storage! Why?"

"I want to play you a song." Noah says smiling as he hopps off the bar stool Nd makes his way down my basement stairs and to the storage room.

Noah flips on a switch and as the lights slowly get continuously brighter, we start our search for the guitar.

After practically an hour after opening box after box after box, we still haven't found that atupid guitar.

"Whatever. It's not worth it. We can search for it again later." I say giving up. I am honestly getting bored of searching for the musical instrument.

"Hey! Addie! Over here! I found the guitar!" Noah exclaims ecxitedly as he lifts up my dad's beat up acoustic from its hiding spot in the back left corner of the storage room. Noah looks super ecxited like a mere schoolboy who just got his first A+ on a paper.

"Awesome! Let's bring it out of this room because it is really hot and steamy in here since there is no air conditioning." I explain.

"Okay, sure!" Noah agrees. We carefully maneuver our way through boxes, clothing, toys, and other random items most of which I no longer use or have completely forgotten about until now. It is a very long and difficult process. I feel as if Noah and I are spies!

"So what are you going to sing to me?" I ask Noah plopping down on an old chair.

"I honestly don't know. I'm just gonna wing it!

"Okay. Go ahead! This should be interesting..." I respond.

"I have to tune the guitar first." Noah explains.

I nod in reply. After he is finished tuning the instrument, Noah gives me a smile and a wink and starts to sing a song.

"Oh my dear Addie, I think you are so...What rhymes with Addie?" Noah asks me laysing.

"Saggy."

"Wow. That's a lot of help!" Noah jokes and I roll my eyes playfully.

"What about raddie?"

"Raddie?" Noah questions me while raising his right eyebrow.

"The slang term for rad!" I explain.

"Um...okay then. Oh my dear, Addie. You are just so raddie!" Noah starts over again.

"Gosh, this is too hard. I quit. I don't know how Dr. Suess did it. Rhyming is wayyy harder than it looks!" Noah says placing the guitar down.

"Wow. That was a waste of an hour and fifteen minutes." I say looking at my colorful watch.

"Yepp! I guess so! I've written songs before, I'll have you know. Just not on the spot. I'll finish this song later."

"Okay. Good luck with that!" I say smiling.

Okay so some of you are probably mad at me for choosing Noah rather than James, but most of you wanted noah, so you all are probably liking this chapter a bunch. Just wanted all my readers to know that my decesion on who Addison should date was not based off any of your comments, private messages, and message board post or your personal thoughts and opinions. I made the decesion myself because I could picture Addie better with Noah than James (though she and James would be pretty cute too).

Again, sorry for the late update. I know you guys hated the cliffhanger on the last chapter and have been waiting for this one for a while. Anyways, thanks for reading! You guys are awesome! My reader to vote ratio looks very good if you understand what I mean!