Sugamon (sad/sweet)

Start from the beginning

"So tell me what's going on?" His shrink said at one of their sessions.

"Nothing." Namjoon answered.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"I guess so." Namjoon said again. They were sitting in room Namjoon knew very well by this point. He sat on the couch, she sat on a chair.

"Do you think you would attempt suicide again if you had the chance?" His shrink asked.

"No."

"Why? Is those feelings you had when you did it gone?" His shrink asked. She was wearing glasses and would take them off when she was really doing an effort to get to Namjoon.

"Yes."

"That's good!" She said and smiled a friendly smile.

"I don't feel anything." Namjoon said for the first time out loud. It struck him, he hadn't told her before, he didn't know why.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Namjoon didn't know why but he answered properly for the first time too.

"Is like ever since I woke up, I haven't been able to feel. I don't feel sad. I don't feel mad. Even when I saw Yoongi, I didn't feel anything. Inside me there's just nothing, like someone sucked out my feelings. I've tried to think about Yoongi and what I did but it didn't help." Namjoon said. His shrink nodded and took a time to write something on her notepad.

"Namjoon." She took her glasses off. "You're depressed. Sometimes when people get depressed, they stop feeling. I can't explain why but for you to get better you need to open up more. Can you do that?" She asked. Namjoon nodded.

"Will I always be depressed?" He asked.

"Depression is something, you'll fight with your whole life." She answered honestly.

"Do I need to take medication?"

"If you open up and really talk to me and it helps then no. Medication won't be necessary." Namjoon nodded again. "Everything is going to be fine." She offered a smile and Namjoon tried to do the same.
Another month went by and little by little did the feelings started to come back. He answered every question properly and tried to snap himself out of the daze he lived in. Two months after, he felt good. He wasn't exactly happy but he felt better. It showed clearly as he had started to talk so some of the other patiens, he met two he hit it off with straight away. Hoseok and Jimin were funny to be around with,  Namjoon didn't know why they were there but it didn't matter to him.

"How are you?" His shrink asked one day.

"I'm good. I feel like rocks has been removed from my body." Namjoon said and gave a geniue smile.

"That's good." His shrink said.

"Can I come out soon?" He asked,

"Maybe. There is just one more thing we need to talk about. Yoongi and what happend. You haven't talked about it yet. I know what happend because someone told me, but I want to hear it from you. Why did it happen and what happend?" Namjoon sighed. He missed Yoongi with every fiber of his body. He still loved him but had no hope he did the same. He told her what and why he had done it.