TRUST NO ONE

Authers' note:

Hi, well as you read in the disreption about the story i hope you like it and BTW this is my firs story so.....enjoy....i'm waiting for your comments and votes.....feel free to suggest and give me ur opinions i like new ideas...well i'll leave you now.

*chapter 1*

Sarahs' Pov

It was a dark night,i was in my garage playing on my guitar and singing,i know it sounds crazy and weird to do this in the garage but this is me,any way,a guy sneakds in and listened to me singing,i felt him "hello" i said with a shivery voice. He walked in and said: "i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you but i couldn't prevent my self from listening to your amazing voice".

I blushed at his words"thank you" i replyed."you're the new guy here aren't you?!" i asked him while i was picking up everything to close the garage. "yes, i'm jack" he said with a smile as he extend his hand to shake mine. I shake his hand and said: "welcome to the neighborhood,i'm Sarah" i said with a small smile. "hmm do u wanna take a walk with me??!" he offered. "mm i think i"ll pass" i turned of his offer,i mean... i don't know him and it's late at night so....no way.

As soon as i answered him i saw my friend knocking strongly on her bedroom window across the street and screaming "heeeeeelp" my eyes were wide opend and jack turned to see what made me look like i saw a ghost. With out thinking i ran towards her house to find out what's going on,and jack was running behined me and suddenly the house exploded and crashed into million pieces. we fell on the ground from the severity of the blast as he put his hand over my head to protect me.

wow that's a bit scary...so just to know i'll update every friday i'm waiting for ur comments :)