Chapter 7- Happy days?

Note: hey guys I have a few ways of how to move this story as some of you have probably guessed their could be a romance circulating further on but I liked the tension in the last one to give it to you so your gonna have to read on to find out.

We found out the champions Thursday already a fair few weeks into school year and everyone can't get enough of the hysteria. I do feel sorry for Harry though having all the tauntingly and snide comments from Draco Malfoy but I am happy for one thing that has happened. Well many really, me and George reconciled and have become friends again he had a hard time apologising to Cedric but like a gentlemen Cedric did the same and now they can be civil towards each other without me to babysit the conversation. Also Sevgi has gotten along well in her studies as well as becoming close friends with most of the younger Beaux-Batons have no idea how the language barrier work but she's done it. And finally I am very happy about one thing for Harry is that he's never afraid, I admire his courage over the past few days even though I think he thought he could handle it he was grateful to have run into me.

It was a week after the champions were announced that I had stepped into a classroom to collect some forgotten notes when I heard arguing, well shouting and taunting, so I decided to pop my head and see who it was, it was Harry and he looked stressed and pissed off beyond belief and the other was daddy's boy Draco Malfoy enjoying Harry's torment. I had just about enough of this little shits ways when I stepped out of the class and stood beside Harry with my wand raised as Harry's was too. "So this is the shit stain that just won't wash off huh Harry?" I remarked, earning a smirk from Harry as Draco's face fell.

I raised my wand higher aiming Draco's throat, "So what are you going to do about it Mudblood? You're nothing but dirt." Draco confidently said as if his words wounded me.

I smiled innocently before Harry spoke, "at least dirt is higher up on the Eco-system.-" Draco paled trying to remain the upper hand, I took the opportunity to circle him enjoying his weakened state. "What's wrong Draco cat got your tongue? Can't think of anything better to do than put people down and curse them? Tut-tut, I showed you mercy once before and I will again seems words have lost you now run along you little brat before I change my mind. Oh, and don't bother Harry again cos I will always be a step behind him." I stalked back to where Harry was standing before whipping round wand raised again, "Never curse a witch when her back is turned that shows cowardice. Now run Draco." Draco's words trembled on his lips in shock and I faced him un-afraid and calm ready to hex him if I had too. Draco ran down the hall as fast as his legs could carry him.

Harry's wand was still raised and himself still in shock as he registered what he'd just witnessed, I put my hand on his shoulder drawing his attention saying, "First rule of duels, never attempt to attack when your enemy's back is turned it will always rebound; Second rule Never put your wand down Harry, you never know when you'll need it; and lastly, Never not be afraid." I patted his back, helped collect his books up and walked with him into the grounds, just as Ron and Hermione were running up the hill from Hagrids Hut.

"Harry we heard were wondering where you had gotten too?" Hermione had wheezed whilst trying to catch her breath. Harry had explained to them what happened, both Ron and Hermione had looked shocked and entranced that Draco had gotten his comeuppance. Before they headed off, Harry hung back wanting a quick word with me," erh I want to tank you for what you did earlier I appreciate it was you and not the twins or someone else, so thank you for that and for the advice also." I nodded and sighed, "Harry, I know you have a lot to deal with but I am here you always here to support you just ask, and your not alone you have friends here family, you only need to ask for it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." With that Harry walked towards Hagrids Hut following Ron and Hermione and I walked back to the castle.