Chapter 1- In the beginning

September 1st gotta get back to Hogwarts! Another year another school year and this year is my 5th? I forget all my time has been a blur of jokes, laughter, running round the grounds with my friends, Fred & George, Lee Jordan, Henry, Katie, the golden trio and many others. Fred & George were my first friends here at Hogwarts, we just clicked we liked a laugh and also joking around so it seemed right right? Back to the present day, I'm awake, trudging through the house to wake up Sevgi to get ready for the train.

Waking up Sevgi is like waking up a bear from hibernation, they take forever. I made sure she got her trunks ready last night before sleep so we wouldn't run around last minute. I managed to get the trunks down by the stairs by the basement door as well without crash landing on impact like I normally do, as well as putting her pet owl Snowy down all set to go. Sevgi was starfished out on her bed in a deep slumber, I tiptoed into the room getting ready for impact with an almighty roar in her ears. RooooooooaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"What the hell?!?!?!?" Sevgi bolted up in fright and looked as if she peed herself.

"Morning to you too, c'mon get up dressed & be downstairs in 15 mins for some breakfast and run throughs" Sevgi mumbled a reply then turned back over. I did the next best thing, through the duvet off her and grabbed her legs dragging her down off the bed to get up. This got e reaction I wanted which was Sevgi stomping out the room to the bathroom in a hump. Oh well? She'll catch up on sleep on the train and her breakfast at this rate. I went back to my room and got ready and went downstairs. My cat Binks was up trailing me down the stairs before stretching out on the rug by the foot of the stairs. I went to the front door to pick up the post then into the kitchen with Binks rubbing upto my legs as I made my to the kitchen to make some tea and read through the notices.

Bills, bills, bills, bills, junk mail, junk mails, bank statements. I slumped into the chair further at the numbers on the pages, I didn't want to think about them, but who else would if I didn't? I spent the next 20 minutes on the phone to them all taking care of the money matters for now and then redirecting my details to my neighbours, Mr&Mrs.Evans. They were muggles but they knew that we were witches, they knew about Hogwarts all thanks to Dumbledore and Mcgonnagal. They took care of us when we moved in, I guess they felt sorry for us. Mr Evans helped me with the bills and taught me how to handle our situation financial wise. They knew we went to boarding school, so looked after the house and bills whilst we were gone. Without them I don't know where we'd be.

At that moment a tapping on the window drew me out of my daze, it was Ozzie our owl. Well he's slightly dysfunctional but he's the best we could hope for. Ozzie was carrying a bunch of letters, 2 with Hogwarts seals on and another two signed. I opened the window above the sink and unhooked them from his leg, gave him some treats and let him stand on the coat rack at the top. We already had gotten our Hogwarts letters 2 weeks ago and went the following to get all the supplies along with the Weasley's in Diagon Alley. These two letters were from Dumbledore addressing me with a matter of upmost importance. Before I could read further into them, Sevgi came downstairs dressed and ready to go. Sevgi sat down at the table and started to check through her emails on her iPad, savouring the last bit of technology before I locked them away for our return at Christmas or perhaps summer. The other letters were from Fred & George and Henry. Both were asking me what classes I'd take to further on and what time I'd get to the station by? There was no need to reply as they'd find out soon enough when I met them on the train.

(Ding Dong) the old grandfather clock in the hallway confirmed it was time to go to the station. Sevgi and I both rushed to gather our last minute items. Sevgi was standing by the door waiting with her trunk and pet owl Snowy snoozing in its cage. I quickly locked up, tidied up everything, set Ozzie out on his way to Dumbledore. I gathered my trunk and cat Binks in my rucksack and off we went.

The taxi man dropped us off at the station and even helped us put our luggage onto the stacks for us before going about his day. It's people that show a bit of consideration that make me not give up hope on humanity after all. The station was crowded as usual, we only caught glimpses of other kids running through the barrier before we made it through ourselves. Even though I've done this loads of times it never gets any easier, I always feel like I'm going to smash into it and break my nose or severely dislodge a body ailment. I look at Sevgi taking a deep breath, seeing if the coast is clear and then running at the platform wall between 9/10 without thinking.

A cool breeze whips round my head and I open my eyes to see the Scarlett train in all it's glory. Now that never ceases to amaze me. I hear a pur coming from my rucksack as Binks decided to pop his head out from under the flap and take in his surroundings. I put my hand back stroking Binks head, comforting him letting him know I'm here, he licks back as saying I'm alright. Before I can pull back Sevgi has gone off running toward the crowd of Hogwarts students and families leaving me with the cart. I take off after her to find her talking with the Weasley's. Mrs. Weasley gives her a cuddle and then begin talking about this or the other. I give a wave to them before lugging the trunks onto the train. Mr. Weasley helps me put them onto the train, taking the cart with him whilst getting me to explain the muggle money system, I am only happy to do so when a pair of hands blind me for a moment.

"Fred, George? Do ever so kindly take your hands off my eyes before I kick your too in the balls for trying to blind me with your new tricks?"

" how did you know it was us?" Said George

" well my dear Georgie, you forget that you two are the only ones that have dirt stained fingers from the all the explosive pranks you have been whipping up over the summer? And it stinks of burnt gingerbread?" I explained to them as their faces faded into awe then grins before rugby hugging me. Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat making the boys jump apart and smiling at me enveloping me in a warm hug, asking me how I was and how everything back at the house was and to ask if there was anything she and Mr.Weasley could do whilst we were at Hogwarts. I accepted their proposal with many thanks and hugs and best wishes for the new school year as well as to keep an eye on Fred & George to keep them out of mischief. I bid them goodbyes as the train departed. I looked back waving at them as the tunnel took us away to Hogwarts.