I'm all you need...//

Beginne am Anfang

"Well then let's go" I smirked as I spun her around and felt her ass graze against my crotch before I slipped off her costume leaving her in only her stockings, underwear and thigh high boots.

I sighed as I took in the sight and pushed on her back, I decided her shower could wait for a bit and pulled her underwear down.

"What about the shower?" She glanced up at me in the mirror.

"I'm thinking first I fuck you then shower" I simply said and unbuttoned my jeans, releasing what had been craving her while watching her perform.

I didn't hesitate in plunging myself into her and I heard a gasp from her sweet mouth and tossed my t-shirt over my head as I gripped her waist and pushed in and out of her. My eyes focused on her brown eyes as she stared back at me through the mirror.

How did I land up fucking the greatest woman in the world in my opinion? I didn't like the controversy surrounding her and hearing her husband's infidelity. She was a goddess and deserved to be treated like one, it was clear she had sacrificed so much for the ungrateful man.

So when I was invited to an event featuring her I didn't hesitate in making my move. I knew she was hesitant but I had my ways and five months later I was loving every moment of it.

Her moans filled my ear but I pulled out and swung her around and pushed into her again as I forced my tongue past her lips.

She had been with that man for so long, he was her first but I knew he didn't appreciate her the way she deserved to be. So I made sure each time I got with her she would remember me the next day.

"Say my name Bey.." I breath as my fingers dug into her thick thighs.

"Yessss Joe!" She groaned into my neck as I continued thrusting into her harder and harder. My groans becoming louder and her moans pushing me closer to the edge...

◆◆◆

"Do they ever ask why you always spend hours locked in your dressing room after a show?" I heard his deep voice and he squeezed my behind which caught my attention

"Its none of their business what I do. " I smiled and kissed his fine ass again, his lips feeling so good against mine.

I had always prided myself on being a loyal woman, on sticking with your man through ups and downs and that was exactly what I was doing except now I had me a good time as well.

I was labelled the good girl but there's always someone who makes you feel like being bad and the moment Joe walked in and decided he wanted me. I knew I was gon be his whether I liked it or not. I was used to pleasing my husband but Jay knew that, knew that I loved his ass because he was the only man I had been with but that was over now.

And honestly being with Joe made me feel more alive than he ever could. There was nothing left for me in my marriage but my little girl didn't deserve the media tearing us apart if divorce came up.