Chapter 6

"All in baby, Don't hold nothing back.
Wanna take control, Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Say you liking how I feel, Ain't gotta tell me that.
Just put your skin baby on my skin .. "

********************************

I had her pushed up against the door as we had continued making out in the elevator.

I couldn't stand not having her lips on mine, her sweet, soft fucking lips...

I unlocked the door and kicked it close as I peeked to see where the fuck the bed was and I immediately pushed her down onto it.

I broke the kiss and she let out a moan and I reached over and switched on a lamp which dimly lit the room as I hovered over her.

"What's wrong?" She breath out.

"I don't have a fucking condom!"

I almost laughed as we had come all this way and of course being the noble guy that I am I wasn't planning on sleeping with her.

"Its fine, I'm on the pill... "

She whispered and I immediately kissed her again as I lift her into my lap and she stripped off her jacket while my hands gripped her thick bare thighs.

I loved the way her soft skin felt under my touch and I felt her soft hands opening my jeans and I groaned into her lips .

I soon felt her fingers on me and she slowly stroked over my length back and forth, she was killing me. I wasn't expecting her to do it but I couldn't bare to stop her...

I had gone from wanting to fuck her up against the wall to just wanting to be within her.

My hands crept up her denim skirt and I gripped her bare behind pulling her closer to me as my tongue continued exploring her sweet mouth...

"Sto .. Stop" I whispered as I broke the kiss and she leaned back with her green eyes barely visible under the dim light.

"Aren't you enjo.."

"Yes too much "

I smirked , "but I want to be inside of you Robyn" I whispered into her lips and lifted her behind and she stood over me as she straddled me.

I hitched up her skirt and shifted her lace underwear and she sat down slowly taking in every inch of me.

I would have preferred if she had just sat straight down as she was torturing me as I slowly pushed into her, feeling her around me, her hot breath and her fingernails clawing into my shoulders due to the contact.

I had never done it without a condom before.. Galina wasn't on the pill and I was just used to the routine but feeling her was amazing..

Skin against skin...

I was glad I forgot one.

As she finally settled into my lap , having taken all of me she didn't move and I didn't either as I didn't want to hurt her.

She stared into my eyes and we both felt how the mood had shifted from us being driven by pure lust to us just wanting to feel each other.

She gripped her t-shirt and pulled it over her head revealing herself to me as she had no bra on and she pulled my shirt off as well.

She was perfect..

"You're so beautiful Robyn.." I breath out and she smiled and leaned forward and kissed me slowly holding onto my back.