Chapter 48

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER , THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING I APPRECIATE , DEFINITELY GETTING INTO UPDATING EVERYDAY AS THE SAMOAN HAS ME :)

"Its been so long I've had this feeling
That we could be..

Everything you've ever wanted baby
Your fantasy..

I won't push too hard or break your heart
Cause my love's sincere... "

*****************************************************************

"Sexy love.. girl the things you do" I sang, well more like spoke as I trailed kisses against Robyn's skin while her back was turned to me.

"Keeps me sprung, keeps me running back to you.."

I wasn't sure if she was awake or not but ever since I heard that song after so many years last week it just fit perfectly for my baby girl.

While I never attempted to hurt any innocent ears with my terrible singing..

I woke up with her in my arms and a very happy man.

"Oh I love.. making love to you.." She slowly turned in my arms onto her back with a big smile as I hovered over her .

I crawled on top of her , pulling her legs behind me as her thighs wrapped around my waist .

"Say baby girl you know you're my .."

I slowly kissed and sucked on her neck as hand of my arm that wasn't underneath her head travelled along her beautiful body .

"...Sexy love" I whispered as I slowly eased into her and she moaned .

I pulled her into a kiss as I continued slowly moving into her, never failing to enjoy the feel of my Barbadian beauty wrapped around me.

I'm so addicted to her she's the sweetest drug
Just enough
Still too much say that I'm simp and I'm sprung all of the above

These were the mornings I loved, just waking up next to my woman and spending the morning getting lost in her.

Her lips on mine as her moans were muffled by it.

Her fingers tracing over my body as I eased in and out of her.

I felt her hands gently pushing against my chest and I laid back allowing her to straddle me as she slowly moved onto me.

I didn't break the kiss as I held her face and slipped my tongue past her lips and groaned as she pushed down onto me , causing my other hand to squeeze her thigh.

I can't help she makes me say (Oh oh oh)
And I just can't think (of anything else I'd rather do)
Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)

"Baby girl..." I breath and she pulled my arms and wrapped them around her so that I sat up and the coolness of her nipple ring against my warm skin reminded me that she had one.

When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
Oh, baby girl you make me say (Oh oh oh)

I groaned as I felt her fingers dig into my back as she continued moving slowly back and forth onto me and I slowly bit and sucked along her tattoos on her collar bone and in her neck as she tilted her head back..

Sexy love girl the things you do
(Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung, keep running back to you
Oh I love making love to you
Say baby girl you know you're my (sexy love...)