Chapter 42

"Just as long it makes you happy
If it makes you happy
Just be happy.. "

*********************************************************

EXTREME RULES

"Joe!" She laughed as I hovered over her, kissing her all over her face, while I held her hands above her hand .

"Now you know how annoyed Jenn gets.." I said between the several kisses loving the sound of her laughter as we laid out on the couch .

"Oh she set ya up ta get me" She breath.

"No" I laughed and continued my assault.

"Fuck guys I'm about to pass out" I frowned as I saw Dean coming causing Robyn to jump to get out of my grasps.

"FUCK!" I groaned as I sunk down as she unintentionally low blowed me.

"Oh..I'm so sorry" She blurted out as she rushed to my side.

Dean who had been close to death when he walked in ,burst out laughing ,while I just held my $10 package .

She placed her hand over mine and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Joe" she repeated even though I could still hear the laughter wanting to appear.

"Woah what's going on?" I heard Renee.

"I'm in so much pain I can't get this thing out of my elbow" Dean nagged while Jericho was off much worse as well as me.

"No I'm talking about.." She began but he cut her off.

"He wanted some and she wasn't having it now she feels bad and is trying to kiss it better"

Dean spoke his own shit while Renee giggled.

"Well she's kissing the wrong place then"

"Yeah well that's not important, look here babe" She sighed as she took him to get the one thumb tac pulled out and I heard the door shut.

She could have done it herself but probably didn't feel like dealing with the aftermath of Dean complaining how badly she hurt him .

"I'm so sorry baby." She whispered into my neck as she sat next to me on the floor.

"Baby girl .." I cleared my throat as her hand was trying to rub it better through my pants but it ended up doing something else.

She frowned and I smirked causing her to roll her eyes and sit back while I slowly sat up.

"That was painful" I laughed and pulled her onto my lap as I leaned my head back against the locker .

"Maybe you should really kiss it better.." I couldn't help the want in my voice and I knew she felt it.

She leaned forward and kissed me roughly and I pulled onto her behind moving her onto me loving the feeling even though it was torture.

She broke the kiss and I felt her hands moving down to my...

I sighed as I heard a knock on my door and since none of my uces were kind enough to knock I knew it was work.

She tried to climb off but I gripped her thighs and she gazed at me again.

I couldn't resist and pulled her into a kiss until I heard the knock again and reluctantly let her go while she straightened her skirt .

I stood up and adjusted my pants before heading to the door to open it .

"Yeah?" I saw a guy with a WWE Uniform on.