Chapter 25

"People want to shy away from the truth
And keep sweeping it under the rug
But after a while, you pick up the rug
And there's way too much dirt.
So you might as well just be up front about it."

*********************************************************

RIHANNA POV

"I said no way..." I shook my head and I could see Jay-Z counting to ten in his head .

" I shook my head and I could see Jay-Z counting to ten in his head

"You leaked your album that was meant to be released on Tidal and.."

I cut him off as I had enough on my mind so I didn't need a lecture from him.

"I don't get what ya so mad about , you wanted my album to be out on that day and it was out"

I shrugged.

"You get to release shit without me having a say so I did the same"

"We released a video and look how good its doing" he wavered as he sat up straight but I shot back.

"And I released my album which is doing well so I don't see your point"

"All we want is for you and Drake to go on tour together.."

He said again even though I had refused so many times in the last ten minutes.

" I don't want that, this album is about me so I'll be up there alone"

"Then just do one performance at the Brit Awards later this week." He sighed as he leaned back in his seat again.

"No, you need to realize I am over being your little puppet. I'm not lil' sis , I'm not Jay's little protégé. I am Rihanna . This is my album. I choose what happens to it because it represents me"

I saw his jaw clenching but even though he has become a pain in the ass he knew me and he knew how stubborn I could get.

"What is it that you want Robyn ?"

"I will perform with Drake at the Awards on Saturday if you let me choose the order of the cities for the tour, the tour dates. I want to be in charge of all video ideas and whatever I say goes. You and Kanye don't get to butt in. If I want my man in a video I'll have him. If I want him in the studio he'll be here..."

Even though I wasn't sure if I even had a man after Monday those were my terms.

"This man of yours is messing with my business"

He ran his hand over his face and I knew he was annoyed but I didn't care.

"Nah Jay that's on you. So if you don't want me to pull out of my performance like I did at The Grammy's I will be getting what I want"

I stood up and just as I reached the door.

"Fine you get to choose everything, call the shots all that !"