Chapter 12

"When the whole world's turning left
it's when I'm going right
I need someone to let me be
Just who I am inside..."

***************************************************

I was lying with my hands behind my head watching her as she sat forward writing.

It was my last day before my return tomorrow and it had been a nice few weeks with her. I hadn't even expected her to stay after the first week as I could kinda do things on my own but she did.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Joining you.."

"I was planning on bringing you breakfast in bed its your first proper meal in a week and well hot meal. I wanted to make it special" she narrowed her eyes at me and I know it was meant to express her anger or whatever but all it did was melt my heart as her eyes did things to me.

"Well I cant be stuck in bed all day I mean maybe if you were on top of me then..."

I teased and I saw her laugh a bit as she shook her head as she paid attention to the bacon sizzling in the pan.

The first night back I don't know why but having her giving me a sponge bath felt like fore play and I had to have her and she let me and it had become a routine for the past week.

I knew the sponge bath shit was only meant to be for a couple of days but I liked it as well I couldn't move around much unfortunately and having her in control was even better as her eyes burned into mine while she was moving back and forth on me.

"When do you have to leave?" I whispered trying to get my mind out of the gutter.

I realized she was meant to take one day off but here she was with me .

"Not anytime soon" was all she said as she shrugged and I nodded.

It felt like she was almost avoiding the studio but that couldn't have been it, I guess being cooped up in that place was annoying so she most likely needed a break as well.

"Well I'm glad because I like this whole nurse thing.. maybe we should get you a outfit" I teased.

"Keep dreaming " she shook her head as she filled the bowl with the crispy bacon.

I smiled as she took a seat next to me.

She wore my boxers and one of my old merch tees as she hadn't expected to stay this long so she just threw on whatever.

"Do I look sexier?" I asked as I had gone to take off the cast the previous day.

"When were you sexy?" she raised her eyebrow and I smiled as I leaned over to kiss her.

"You've been writing a lot for the last couple of days I thought your album was basically done?"

"it is .. I'm thinking of maybe adding a couple bonus tracks ya know?"

"Well can I see?" I moved forward but she immediately threw it on the floor and straddled me.

"not now" she shook her head as I gazed up at her.

"When?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Joe..." I heard her whispering into my ear as she leaned forward . I know she wanted me to stop being nosy so I dropped it..