Chapter 35

"I wanna run wild in the middle of the night
Right under the moon, bodies glowing in the night
Nothing in between our skins but the rhythm
Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm

The nighttime is the right time

I wanna dance in the dark
And never stop
We're gonna light up the night
Like shooting stars"

*****************************************************

"Fuck brotha , how did we get so lucky!" Dean smiled and I knew that they must have been here.

I saw them laughing as they made their way to the float while my cousins were lost in the music but also trying to keep the women away from them.

The last thing we needed was trouble in paradise or well trouble once we got out of paradise.

She winded her hips as Renee tried doing the same while the drums were being beat.

They laughed even louder , well I assumed as I couldn't hear much over all the noise.

I just wanted them to get to us but they continued walking.

"RENEE!"

Dean called out causing them to look up and they motioned for us to come down as unlike Dean's loud voice they weren't planning on shouting.

"Where do we even get.."

I dragged him and my cousins saw and followed.

We ran until we reached them.

"Riri damn even when you were explaining it I could have never imagined this.."

Renee smiled as she looked around us.

"Neither could I babe" Dean smiled as his eyes trailed over her body and I must admit she did look good.

I wasn't sure how Robyn got Renee a costume that fit her perfectly but something told me she was planning this for awhile.

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧
Picture Renee wearing this because she pulled off the red bikini so well; )

We were sipping on beer while they had some cocktails .

"You need to dance brotha!"

I laughed at Dean's voice as he was moving along with Renee actually moving more than her.

We were all rocking old gear from my cousins as it actually fit in with the whole theme going on . I was thinking of doing the whole face paint thing but decided against it.

 I was thinking of doing the whole face paint thing but decided against it