"Well, we were going to tell you that the dragon used its talons to scratch you, and you got hurt and we killed the dragon." Luhan said, looking upset. "Wait! What about the dragon? Did it change?" I asked frantically.

"What change?" They all asked, looking confused. "When I stopped time and I spoke another language." I stated as they knew what I was talking about. "Oh... that time..." They said. "But we didn't know what happened because you were the only one who was moving. We were all... frozen in time." Suho said as I nodded.

"But what about when I got hurt?" I asked as a painful feeling hit my head. I immediately put my hands to my head, groaning. "Yah! What's wrong?!" They all yelled as I saw what happened earlier.

I quickly flew to Hyo Ra, the wind blowing in my face and my hair flying. I quickly grabbed the horrible blood red pendent and threw it to the ground with so much force.

Seconds after I threw the pendant, I heard a loud *CRACK* sound. And as I looked to the ground, the pendant was cracked into millions of tiny pieces just like shattered rubies. But my eyes widen as I see a little crater on the concrete floor.

I had just created a tiny crater on the ground. Woah! I can feel the power rushing through my veins, but as seconds passed, it vanished. What's this new power? Is this how..... Kyungsoo feels? Since his power is to be as strong as a beast.... OHMYGOD.

I got a new power.... just right now, when i'm in a full-out-war. How can this happen?! I feel a weird sensation, and before you knew it, in a blink of an eye, everything became normal again. Loud noises rushed into my ears once again, and it slightly cringed at the sudden uproar. I can't really get used to having powers, can I?

Magicals yelling, fighting, defending, in pain, we hear it all. But there was this one particular shriek that made me turn my head. I forgot that I was standing in front of Hyo Ra.

I saw her-eyes on fire, scared, wanting revenge. Maybe that's why I felt something cold in my stomach. I look down to see something that made me gasp in horror before I passed out.

The pain stopped, and my eyes widened in horror. My breathing slowly pitched. The EXO members were yelling, worried about me. I smiled a bit, and sent them a message before I passed out cold.

_

Luhan ~

We all sat down on chairs outside as a doctor went in to check on Sarang. I put my entangled fingers on my chin, my elbows on my lap. Please Sarang, feel better soon. It's all her fault. Why did she just... Please Sarang-ah, don't die.

I sighed in frustration, my thoughts clouded in my mind. "Yah Luhan hyung!!!" Sehun yelled as my head looked up. I realized that I unconsciously made myself float in the air, as well as the chairs around me.

"Mian-ne." I said as I lowered myself to the ground. "Hyung, she's gonna be ok. The doctor said so. She just needs a lot of rest." Sehun said. "But what if when we need to leave her side, Hyo Ra and Hyun Woo both go and hurt her again?" I said worriedly.

"Mmm... molla. Lets go talk to the other hyungs, arraso?" Sehun said as I stood up, walking with him to our group who was huddled together. "Hey." I said as they looked at me. I did a head count, and I saw that Kris and Kyungsoo wasn't here. "Where are they?" I asked, as they told me that they didn't know.

"Can't she just rest on our dorm room? After all, we have this secret part of our dorm that has a room, right? How about that?" I suddenly said, the words came out of my mouth without thought. "You know....." Baekhyun said. "That's not a bad idea Luhan hyung." Kai said. "So, should we?" Sehun asked.