55. Labor - Part 3

Harry:

"Okay, so what you're going to do (Y/N) is push. That's all you have to do." The midwife firmly instructed as she moved water over your large bump. You nodded and clutched Harry's hand with yours and the other hand was gripped tightly on the edge of the bath, as you got ready.

"You ready?" Harry asked. You took a deep breath and nodded. Harry looked at the midwife and she got herself ready.

"On the count of 3 you push. 1, 2, 3!" That's when you started to push and you felt little Aiden's head slip out and the midwife was quick to it. The pressure in your lower area built up.

"Harry!" You cried out, gripping ever so tightly on his hand.

"Shh, I'm right here love. Keeping going, he's almost here." Harry encouraged you, putting water on your forehead and brushing hair out of your face and behind your ear. "Keep pushing." Harry urged, still holding tightly onto your hand.

"Shoulders are out." The midwife excitedly said. Tears poured out of your eyes as the pain in your lower area became unbearable. "One more big push (Y/N) and your boy is here." You nodded and got ready for the last push and after that last push the midwife had a blanket in her lap and a screaming bundle was wrapped up.

"Oh my god." You sobbed as Harry helped you out of the tub and wrapped a towel around your lower area seeing as you did have a shirt on.

"You did it baby." Harry sniffed, also crying as he slowly and gently led you to the bed.

"Mr and Mrs. Styles..." The midwife came into the room with a blue blanket. You and Harry both looked up with smiles on your face, nodding as she came forward to you. "I would like to introduce your son, Aiden Robin Styles." And she handed the quiet little boy over to you, but you shook your head.

"Give him to Harry." You smiled. Harry's eyes widened and same with his smile as he sat up and extended his arms out to his first child. "I want him to be the first one to hold Aiden."

Aiden Robin Styles - born 28th of March

Louis:

"Breath in and out (Y/N)." One of the nurses said as you did what you were told. Louis had both of his hands wrapped around your hand. You inhaled and exhaled as you got ready for another push of pain. "Mr. Tomlinson, dab it on her forehead." The same nurse that told you to breath gave him a cold damp cloth. Louis nodded and took it out of her gloved hand, doing what she asked him too and dabbed it on your forehead and neck.

"Just a few more pushes love and Emma will be here. I know it hurts but please." Louis whimpered. You wanted to scream as much as you could, but remembered you were in a hospital.

"It hurts Louis." You sobbed and let him dab all over your face with the cloth.

"I know bu-" He was cut off with loud screaming that had filled the room. His head snapped up as he saw the doctor stand in front of the nurse.

"Mr. Tomlinson, would you like to cut your daughters chord?" Louis was already over to where the doctor was, with the scissors in his hands and cut the chord. "Would you like to hold her first." Louis looked over at you with pleading eyes and you nodded slowly, tired from giving birth. Louis' smile widened as he took his little girl that was wrapped up in pink blankets who was also screaming her little head off, into his arms where she quietened down instantly, snuggling into her fathers chest.

"She's a Daddy's girl." You tiredly chuckled and watched as Louis brought her over.

"She's beautiful." Louis cooed. You reached your hand up and gently rubbed it over her tiny head as Louis played with her fingers.