33. Nursery

Harry:

"Please, can I help with something?" You asked Harry as he put another coat of green paint on the walls. He sighed and but the brush down and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"But I don't want you to hurt yourself." He whispered.

"But Harry I wont." You sigh and kiss his jaw line. "Please." You pouted playfully. He shook his head and looked around the room and then back to you.

"I'm running low on paint, can you get me some?" He asked. You nodded and read the label of which paint it was, then walking into the kitchen to get you wallet, keys and phone. Harry then jogged down and smashed his lips to yours. "Remember, if you need anything call me and get someone to help you with the paint." He said. You nodded and walked out.

Louis:

"I'm pretty sure this piece goes here." Louis mumbled as he looked at the piece and then back to the instructions. You giggled and watched him as you sat on a chair he brought up for you to sit on. 

"Do you need help boo?" You asked. Louis' head snapped up and shook his head frantically.

"I'm fine babe." Confusion crossed his face. "Actually scratch that." He chuckled crawled over to you and handed the paper to you so you could read it.

"Lou, this piece..." You grabbed the piece of the crib he was building. "Goes there." You pointed and got up, placing the piece in place and asking Louis to hammer it. 

"You smart girl." He laughed and kissed your cheek, asking where the other pieces went.

Zayn:

"And then I was thinking maybe sky blue for the walls, and then put the shelves along here and the cribs under the window, since the window is big, we can have the backs pressed against each other." You rambled on as you imagined where everything that you bought for the nursery would go. Zayn chuckled beside you and you came back into reality and faced Zayn with a hard face. "What's so funny?' You asked.

"It's just that...you look really cute when you ramble and think a lot." He said as you walked around the room. This was the only room that wasn't done up, and after you and Zayn got married, you knew you would have children soon enough and didn't touch it until now.

"I'm just excited that we can finally use this room." You sighed and rubbed your belly, feeling kicks from the twins and smiled.

"Just think, a few more months and we will be woken up by loud screams." He whispered.

Liam:

"Which one, yellow or orange?" Liam asked you, painting a big strip of yellow and a big strip of orange.

"I don't know Liam, I'm more set on the yellow than orange." You breathed heavily. You and Liam had just gotten started on doing the nursery for the baby, and since you didn't know the gender, it was harder then expected.

"Yeah, me too. Yellow it is." He smiled and traveled a hand through his hair.

"Li, you okay?" You asked and rubbed his back.

"Yeah, I'm just tired but then excited." He chuckled. 

"What about we go to bed and we can start in the morning, it's already 10 at night Li." You whispered and grabbed the paint brush, setting it on the plastic and grabbing his hand, leading him towards the bedroom to sleep.

Niall:

"I want pink." Niall said as he scanned through the paint samples for the nursery you were doing for baby Ava. 

"I want pink too, but it has to be the right shade." You stated as you held a few sample cards in your hands.

"Here let me see what you got." Niall took the cards out of your hands and expected them. "What if we used these ones." He asked. You looked at him confused.

"How?"

"Like we just chose three colours which are dark, light and lighter and we do strips in any order on one wall while we chose one of these pinks for the other walls." He made that sound so complicated.

"So like a feature wall?" You asked and thought long and hard as Niall nodded his head. "We could give it a try." You smiled and got the right paint cans.