2. Baby Making

Harry:

“Love, I’m home!” you yelled, struggling to get your shoes off in the lounge. The house was dim, only few lights on in the dark evening. You knew that Harry was home. All of his cars were on the garage and your bedroom’s light was on, but he didn’t answer.

“Harry?” you tried again, walking to your bedroom’s door, cracking it open.

“Harry..,” you sighed, eyes landing to red rose petals and candles all what were covering the bedroom like a beautiful fairytale. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, concentrating to his tattooed hands. A smile crept to your face when you opened the door fully, making him jump a bit.

“Kitten! You’re home!” he said, a huge grin plastering his face. His green eyes were bright when he pulled you for a hug, resting his chin on your shoulder.

“What is all this?” you asked amazed, looking around your decorated bedroom. He had even made a heart of pink rose petals, knowing that it was your favorite rose.

“Uhm,” he said hesitating, scratching his neck with his long fingers. He was nervous, lips trembling a bit when you adored everything around you. “It’s too much, isn’t it… I was trying to be cheesy but I look like dummy…” He was blabbering out his nervousness, making your heart melt of the sight of him.

“Harry, breathe, it’s just me,” you said gently, giving him a relaxing kiss.

“I was thinking that we could make a baby? Only if you want to, of course,” he blurted out, green eyes widening to his sudden outburst. A second later you could feel your eyes water when you placed your hand to his cheek, taking in his worried face.

“I’d love to,” you whispered, few tears rolling down your cheeks. Harry caught them with his lips, burying you to his embrace, squeezing tightly before starting to strip you down slowly. “I’d absolutely love to..”

Louis:

You giggled, wiggling out of your underwear when Louis was doing the exactly same. His blue eyes were laughing when he beamed at you before crashing his lips on yours, kissing you hungrily. His pants were somewhere in the house with your bra and dress after not staying on you for very long. It had been many weeks, hours and days after he had left for tour, and now he was back. You moaned, nails tugging to the deer tattoo on his shoulder, making him pant against your chest.

“Lou,” you breathed, feeling how his warm breath lingered on your skin, trying to find the right spot to make your knees weak. He smirked devilishly, making you walk backwards before falling to your bed. He hovered over you, lips glued together when they moved in sync. It had been too long, and now every touch made your head spin.

“Louis, stop,” you said, trying to get your thoughts together. He stopped instantly, worry starting to twitch his eyebrows.

“Did I do something wrong, love?” he asked, voice softer than usually. You shook your head, stroking his hair of his sweaty forehead.

"I just…We talked before the tour and I thought it a lot while you were gone, and I realized I’m ready..,” you rambled, looking how he watched you confused before getting what you were hinting on.

“Y-You are ready to try to have a baby?” He asked amazed, eyes filling with joy when he grinned so widely it must hurt. You nodded, leaving a giggle when he crushed you to a bone crushing hug, laughing like a crazy.

“We’re trying!” he exclaimed, almost jumping up and down like a four years old. You nodded laughing before pulling him on top of you, wrapping your legs around his naked, inked torso.