35. Christmas Day

Harry: (His P.O.V)

"Good morning kitten." I smiled and rolled over, trying to feel (Y/N)'s warmth. "Kitten?" I asked again. I opened my eyes to find (Y/N) not in the bed with me anymore, I shot up out of bed and quickly swung the door open. "(Y/N)!" I yelled around the house, I ran into the lounge room and stopped when I saw (Y/N) sitting on the lounge looking intently at the tree.

"How long does it take for you to wake up on Christmas morning?" She asked, not even looking at me, making me chuckle as she had her arms wrapped around her large bump.

"You can open your presents (Y/N)." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"YAY!"

Louis: (Your P.O.V)

"Let's just spend Christmas in bed." Louis mumbled and pulled you more into his chest.

"Louis, we have breakfast with my family, lunch with your family and dinner to ourselves." You giggle and peck his lips, rolling out of his arms and waiting for him by the door. "Now come on, I want to open presents." As soon as the words rolled off your tongue, he was already out of bed and grabbing your hand, helping you down the stairs.

"I want you to open my present." Louis chuckled nervously as he handed you a small black bag. You pecked him on the cheek and took the bag from him. Opening the bag and taking out a white long box.

"Louis..." You breathed as you opened it and took the necklace out of the box, studying it.

"Do you uh like it?" He asked and fiddled with his fingers.

"Like it...Louis I love it." You laugh and place it on the table, bringing Louis in for a passionate kiss. "Thank you baby."

Zayn: (His P.O.V)

"Z, open this one." (Y/N) smiled and handed me a big box. As soon as she handed it to me, I ripped the paper off and my mouth dropped open.

"You got me the limited edition of comic books." I smiled and threw the wrapping paper behind me. She nodded and bent carefully to grab the wrapping paper.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"How did you buy this out of your money?" I asked.

"I had a little bit of help." Was all she said before coming back in and sitting next to me on the couch.

Liam: (Your P.O.V)

"We'll open the presents after dinner if you want?" Liam asked as he held you hair away from your face as you threw up this mornings breakfast.

"Okay." You managed to get out before gagging again.

"Shhh." Liam whispered continuing to rub you back and hold your hair up.

"I'm done." You croaked out, slowly getting up with Liam's help. He nodded and guided you back to bed, laying you down and pulling the covers back over you.

"Do you want something to eat love?" He asked. You shook your head and rubbed your belly.

"Lay with me." You whispered and watched as Liam climbed in next to you, wrapping his arms around you. "I'm sorry I ruined Christmas morning." You said.

"I'm fine with taking care of you (Y/N), I just think that the baby was a little bit too excited." He chuckled making you smile and giggle.

Niall: (Your P.O.V)

"You ready baby?" Niall asked as he grabbed the 4 suitcases and carried them the car.

"Yep, do you need help Ni?" You looked at him as he dragged and carried the bags weirdly, you grabbing the small stuff.

"I'm okay princess!" He called from the car. You were so excited to finally see Paris it made your emotions muck up. You closed and locked the door, knowing all the curtains were closed and everything was locked. You sighed and walked towards Niall who was waiting by the passenger door.

"I'm ready." You smile.

"I love you." He blurted out and opened the door.

"I love you too Nialler."