8. Telling The Boys

Harry:

You and Harry were sitting on the couch, just the both of you and the baby. Harry's hands were under your shirt, rubbing the very small bump that was forming.

"I can't believe we did it." You whispered.

"I know. I can't wait for the little one to come." He whispered back. You both obviously didn't hear the door open and shut, as you were to busy cooing over your stomach. 4 pairs of feet came into the hallway, but stopped once they heard you talking.

"Just think, in 9 months we will have a mini me or you snuggled into our arms. Eyes closed and all with his or hers hands and feet so tiny." Harry imagined, making you giggle as he kissed you.

"You're what?" Both of your eyes snapped up to the door and saw Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn just standing there with mouth open.

"Guys, shut your mouths or you'll catch flies." After Harry said that, they quickly shut them and walked causiously over to the other couch that was placed in the room. You switched off the T.V that you and Harry weren't even watching and snuggled more into Harry's warm chest, making him let out a throaty chuckle.

"We were going to tell you, we just didn't know how, but since you're here we might as well." You started, wanting Harry to finish.

"We're having a baby." Harry cheered, making all the boys jump up in excitement.

"WE'RE GONNA BE UNCLES!" They all shouted at the same time. Boy's will be boy's.

Louis:

"Okay, boys we wanted to tell you that we're having a baby." Louis firmly said as he stood up from his chair.

2 days ago, you and Louis decided to hold a mini barbaque just for the boys and their wives if they wanted to come. It was just meats and salads that were placed on the mini porch of your house that you lived in with Louis.

"So that's why you invited us." Perried giggled, walking over to me and giving me a bug but gentle hug. I laughed and hugged her back. Then receiving Dani's hug and the so on.

"Why are you acting like this, I thought you would be more energetic and excited." You asked, disappointment in your voice.

"WE GONNA HAVE A BABY!" Niall screamed, running around everywhere with the boys, same with Louis. The girls were screaming their heads off and hugging everyone and everything either it be a tree or you.

"Jesus, so that's why you guys didn't do much." You said monotonely and sat down, continuing to eat your steak as everyone was finishing their excitment rush around you.

Zayn:

"Woah (Y/N). Growing a little bit fat there don't you think?" Niall chuckled.

You and Zayn wanted to tell the boys straight away about you pregnancy after you told his side of the family. That comment hit straight to home. You knew that the cravings had gotten out of hand after a few weeks and the emotions were playing up all day and today was not the day to cry in front of the boys and their wives.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT!" Zayn screamed. You flinched a bit as he yelled at Niall, who had a scared look on. He looked to you and gave you a small sympathetic and guilty smile.

"Sorry (Y/N), I didn't know." He whispered.

"Bloody hell right you didn't know." Zayn muttered before coming over and sitting back down with you. "I'm sorry I yelled baby." He mumbled into your neck as he placed a hand over your hand that was placed on the very small but forming bump. You smiled and pecked his lips which earn't quiet 'awww's from everyone in the room. You blushed as everyone bursted into laughter after a 10 second silence. At least you told the others.

Liam:

"All I hope is that they accept the baby more than my parents did." You nervously said. Tears pricking your eyes as the conversation you and Liam had with your parents came into mind. 

"Honey, it'll be alright..........I promise." He said as he cupped both of your cheeks and kissed your lips. "Let's just enjoy the baby time okay." He whispered. You nodded and went to get yourself something to eat.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang signalling that they boys were here and ready to talk. You were about to go and answer it when Liam stopped you by the waist. You smiled and went back to the meal you had prepared just for you and the baby, not Niall.

"I'M HOME!" Louis screamed as he raced into pick you up by the waist and spin you around. You squealed in pain as his hands gripped tighter around your stomach.

"STOP LOU! STOP!" You screamed, tears coming out of your eyes on pouring onto your cheeks. Louis put you down as you fell to the ground, holding your stomach and checking for any blood. Liam came running in and saw you on the ground, instantly running towards you.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" He screamed at Louis. All the boys were now in the kitchen, while Liam was checking you over.

"There's no blood." You whispered. Liam sighed in relief and helped you up, same with Louis.

"Why were you checking for blood?" Harry asked, eyebrows up in confusion.

"Well we wanted to tell you that (Y/N) is pregnant a little while later, but then Louis ran in and yeah." Liam said, rubbing his hands all over his face.

"Sorry Liam." Louis exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it." You shrugged it off and walked over to the counter, as all the boys started to chuckle behind you. You turned around and gave them a frown/glare kind of look before speaking.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I CAN EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT AND I DEFINITELY DON'T NEED YOUR GIRL GIGGLES WHILE I DO IT, SO GET OUT!" You screamed as all boys put their hands up in surrender and left, hearing Niall's little comment.

"At least we know she's not on her period."

Niall:

You, Niall, the boys and their wives decided on a whole night out at the club. Since you being the only pregnant one, you couldn't drink so it made it easy to drive a tipsy Niall home. 

Everyone sat down at a booth as Niall slung his arm around your shoulders and bringing you closer towards his chest. Before long, Zayn had set down 3 shot glasses in front of you expecting you to drink it all like you usually do. You looked at it weirdly before pushing it away.

"Why won't you drink it?" Zayn asked.

"Cause Zayn, I'm pregnant." You smiled. Everyone around the table had stopped chatting amongst themselves and turned towards you.

"You're w-w-what?" Perrie stuttered. You nodded as Niall smiled as well, taking his first swig of his beer and setting it back down on the table.

"Yep." His thick accent broke out, letting a 'pop' to the p.

"Congrats! How long?" Eleanor asked, moving off Louis' lap making him playfully pout which made you giggled a bit. Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie pushed Niall off the seat that was next to you and onto the ground so they could take his spot next to you.

"This is what will happen. Tomorrow we will go out and buy pregnancy books and baby books. Then we will go and get some new outfits and lunch at Nando's. And no Niall you're not coming." Danielle rambled on, the last sentence making everyone laugh out loud.

"Hey!" Niall said as he took a seat next to Harry, crossing his arms and pouting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry I couldn't update in a while, but I really needed to update Something About Marry so if you could please check that out, please do. Also I have started a new fan-fic called Last Of Us and it it about the zombie apocalypse and it involves One Direction :)

Jezabel01 Xx