Ch12 • Uh oh! Trouble

Comincia dall'inizio

"There's going to have a draft?" I asked surprised.

It's been years that there's no draft in WWE. Now everyone will be stuck to their brand and no more going to raw or smackdown. They're just doing one of them.

"Yeah.. But still I'm freaking out about it."

It only means, they can't see and be with their friends much.

"Sad to think that you girls would have to separate.."

The women's division right now is outnumbered, so NXT women will be promoted to the main roster when the draft is to be done.

The draft is okay because other WWE Superstars will have their time to shine and the top superstars will also have their rest days longer. I'm okay with that because it just means Seth will come home to me often.

"Nicole, you're here! You didn't tell me you're coming. I should've told Seth." Brie just arrived and put her bag down.

"Exactly Brie, I didn't tell you because you're telling Seth.. I'm going to surprise him.. Did he arrived already?"

"I don't know.. I rode with Roman," she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Of course, you did."

The girls had a tag team match. Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Tamina vs Paige, Nattie, Brie and Alicia.

..

"Hi love. Where are you?" I called Seth. I am here like twenty minutes, but he isn't here yet.

"I just arrived at the arena.. Why?"

"You're nearly late.. What did you do?"

"I worked out a bit.. Gotta go in. I'll call you later," he said and immediately dropped the call.

My forehead creased. Maybe he's just in a hurry, so I shrugged it off for now. I sent him a good luck message.

*time skip*

Seth won back his title. I'm crazy cheering for him in the tv room. I just stayed there because my feet felt tired. My tummy is heavy so I just decided to surprise him after his match. Summer Rae is also here. We're not friends but we're civil. Well, for me.. She congratulated me earlier and I just smiled and thanked her.

Me, Brie, Paige, Nattie and Foxy are currently here in the catering. They just let me sit and got me food.

"How's it going Paige?" Nattie asked.

Paige wrinkled her nose. "Kevin proposed, and I said yes.."

I didn't noticed at first her boyfriend's name is Kevin. Same name with Seth's yorkie. Anyways...

"You're engaged?!" I exclaimed.

What? She's engaged already? I'm so outdated!

"Congratulations!"

The girls congratulated her with what she said. But seems like Paige doesn't really look happy.

"Why is your face like that?" I asked. She's just sitting beside me and she's pouting. "Seems like you're not happy about being engaged,"

"Actually, I need an advice.." Paige added.

"What is it?"

"I only said yes because I don't want to lose him. But, I don't wanna get married..well, 'yet', I don't know how to tell him that.."