Chapter 26 - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey darling!  I didn't know if you were going to be here tonight." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, same to you." I said, smiling back.

"What's he doing in there, making his girl wait at the door?!" He said shaking his head.

"He's not making me wait." I told him, finally knocking on the door.  "I just hadn't knocked yet."

I felt more relax now that Joey was here.  The conversation I wanted to have with Blake was now on hold and I was relieved.

The door open quickly and Blake seemed surprise to see both of us together.

"Hey!" Joey and I said at the same time.  We looked at each other and I rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

"Hey.  Did you guys come up together?" Blake asked a bit confused.

I could see that confused wasn't all that he was feeling.  He way he was looking at Joey and me, I sensed a bit of jealousy which was very unlike him.  A twisted part of me liked it, if I could I would jump on him right now and make him see that there was no way anyone could match up to him.

"I got to the door and I heard the elevator open and there he was." I explained.

Blake nodded his head and opened the door wider to lets us come in.

"I was wondering if you were still coming over." He said to me.

"Yeah, sorry…  I got your text on my way over and when I got here, I just thought to come up." I told him.

Joey got close to Blake and I barely heard him whisper, "See, no need to worry." and then Joey slapped Blake's arm, trying to reassure him.

I had no idea what they were talking about but once we were alone I knew I was going to bring up that subject.

I was worried but when Blake's eyes found mine, he shook his head a bit, silently showing me that it was nothing.

I guess we both needed to talk to each other about something and both of us were worried about it.  Now I actually wanted Joey to leave so that we could have those conversations.

Joey, getting comfortable, sat on the couch then put his feet up on the coffee table and asked, "So what are we watching?"  

I chuckled and looked at Blake who was looking at me.  He seemed so serious that he was starting to freak me out.  I closed the distance between us while never breaking eye contact and when I reached him, I took his hand in mine.

"You okay?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah." He answered but it was obvious that he was lying to me.

"No lies remember?" I reminded him.

He took a deep breath, "Later." he stated.  He raised my hand and kissed my fingers.

Talk about mix signals, I thought to myself. 

I made my way to the couch where both boys were and I tried to make myself as comfortable as I could.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" Joey asked.

Blake and I looked at each other, ready to answer him but Joey found a movie on TV and decided for the rest of us.

I noticed that the movie wasn't from the beginning, but it still had over an hour and a half to go before it would be finished.

At the moment, that sounded like eternity.

I must have fallen asleep from boredom because next thing I knew Blake was rubbing my arm.

"Sorry, was I asleep?" I asked, not remembering closing my eyes for too long.

"Yeah, and snoring…  Joey says bye." He said laughing a bit.

"Let’s agree to disagree about the snoring part...” I said with a small smile.  “...man, that movie was boring as hell."

"I'll agree with that." He said, still sitting next to me with a small smile.

I knew that right now was the perfect time to have the conversation I wanted and needed to talk to him about, also I wanted to know what his problem was earlier.

Even as nervous as I was, being next to him relaxed me.  That man could always calm me down for some reason that I still didn't quite understand.

End of Part 1

****Please Vote & Comment!  Thank You!!****

Sorry for being late with the upload!! xxx