"Remember, Keep Elena away from Kl-" Elijah was cut off.

"Talking about my favorite person, are we?" Klaus said, walking up and sitting down next to me at the table.

"Niklaus, It is rude to barge in on people's conversations" I point out.

"Oh Adira, Still running from Kol I see. What are you going to do about that? I heard he's in Richmond. That isn't far from here at all. Now is it?" He taunts.

"Niklaus!" I exclaim, before turning to Elijah. "I'm sorry, but I think Kol is still after me and he will kill me! Elijah, we must meet up later and continue this discussing but I really must be going. Bye Brothers" I say before walking out of the grill, opening my umbrella as I walk out into the sun, and run over to my car and climb in.

I drive home and run to the door, unlocking it and running in.

"What's wrong?" Damon asks from the couch.

"I met with Elijah and while we were walking, You guys have to set me up with something that lets me walk in the sun by the way. Well we were walking toward the grill and once we got inside, Niklaus came in and told me Kol is in Richmond! That's not far from here!" I say quickly, panicking more by the second.

"Don't worry Ads, We won't let anything happen to you. Now let me call Elena and Bonnie and they can come over and make a sunlight ring or necklace or something" Stefan said, picking up his phone.

"Hello Bonnie, Can you come over with Elena? Eleanor has something to tell you guys something and she needs something"

He listens and smiles then nods and says "Okay Great See ya then." He hangs up and turn to Damon and I with a smile.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes. Adira, you're going to have to tell them about who you really are! You can't be Eleanor Salle forever" he says.

"I can try" I mutter softly, Damon chuckles in response.

Apparently he heard me

"Fine. Besides Eleanor Salle was one of the first people I turned. I use her name for anything I don't want to use my real name for" I shrug and plop down on the couch next to Damon and grab an xbox controller and join Damon's game of Call of Duty.

About 10 minutes later, A knock on the door sounds through the house. Stefan gets up from where he's sitting and answers the door, revealing Elena and Bonnie with two giant Grimoire that are pretty much the same size as her.

"Hey Gurl hey!" I scream as I chop an aliens head off, then high five Damon.

"Hey gurlie!" Elena beams as she comes into the room and sees Damon.

"Damon" she said bluntly.

"Why hello Ms. Bowl of Sunshine" he says sarcastically.

"Damon be nice. Elena, you too" I say as I pause the game and get up with Damon.

"Girls I have something to tell you" I start but is cut off by the boom of a gun going off.

"Damon. Pause. The. Game. Now." I say between clenched teeth.

"Elena. Bonnie, you've heard of the Originals haven't you?" I ask.

They nod and Bonnie says "The six original siblings who were the first vampires" I nodded and signaled for her to continue.

"The six are Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol and.... I can't remember the last one"

I smile "Adira Mikaelson. At your service" I say with a bow.

They both gasp "You're an Orginal?"

"Yea.. I kinda had to go... What do they call it?... Undercover! I had to go undercover because my little brother Kol is angered with me and I've been running for 200 years. And I need a daylight Ring" I ask, desperate for some response.

They pause. Then after a while they both smile and nod. "Nice to meet you Adira" Elena giggles. I laugh and bow as if I have a dress.

"Bonnie. Will you make Ads a daylight ring?" Stefan asks. She nods and asks for a ring. I go upstairs and go into my adoptive mother's old room.

I had an adoptive mother since I was undercover, but one day I couldn't control myself and sucked both of my adoptive parents dry of blood.

I told the police a bear broke into the house and attacked them, while I was at school. Of course, I had to break a window in order for them to believe me but they did.

I couldn't find anything besides bracelets so I went into my room and found a dark navy blue ring with the Michaelson family crest on it. Each one of the Michaelson children have one, it's a family heirloom.

I grabbed it and went downstairs and put it on the table in front of Bonnie and she nodded, saying it was perfect.

She opened the Grimoire, flipped the pages a couple times and closed her eyes and muttering a spell, repeatedly.

She opened her eyes and handed me the ring, which I slipped on my ring finger, confused out of my mind.

Bonnie went over to the closed blinds that covered the window and flung the blinds away, revealing the sunlight.

I closed my eyes but nothing happened.

It worked!

"Thank you Bonnie!" I hugged her tightly before going back to playing Call of Duty with Damon.